Think I'll give this a miss. Would have been all over this 25+ years ago when Bush was in Anthrax and Testament had The Gathering out. Sadly, Testament haven't released anything of worth since and while I like Belladonna, I've seen them stick to that same damn setlist too many times since his return.

Someone mentioned them not playing any Bush era these days and that's 100% down to Joey flat out refusing to do it. He butchered Only the few times they managed to convince him to try it and he's either incapable of singing the lower register stuff or he deliberately doesn't bother to try it.

If only they would take things out of his hands

Anthrax are a very divisive band,weather it be members,albums,live performances etc.

Bwah €87.55 after Ticketmaster charges for a standing ticket.

Lets say 5k turn up,thats €75k in charges!.What the fuck do they actually do to justify it?,like most people these days dont even buy physicsl tickest.

Quote from: Pain Medicine on January 24, 2024, 10:19:08 AMBwah €87.55 after Ticketmaster charges for a standing ticket.

For that kind of money I will see 2-3 (arguably better) gigs. Yeah, greedy Satan is real. I saw Kreator 2 months ago (festival appearance) and apart from the older songs it was a pitiful experience. I'm not going to feed them again.

Quote from: Pain Medicine on January 24, 2024, 10:19:08 AMBwah €87.55 after Ticketmaster charges for a standing ticket.

Ah ta fuck, and there I'd be slagging herself for paying similar for Pink.

It was €7.55 in charges, the standing tickets are actually €80.

The €72.20 is for seats except there's 'Platinum' pricing on the seats too. €105-€120 for the central blocks.

Don't blame anyone for not bothering.

#42 January 24, 2024, 02:18:39 PM Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 02:28:35 PM by Pagan Saviour
Quote€105-€120 for the central blocks

:laugh:

Fairly sure I Paid 60-65 for Slayer/Lamb Of God/Anthrax/Obituary for the same seats same venue not too long ago and a much heftier line-up.

Quote from: Airneanach on January 23, 2024, 08:15:48 AMYeah those prices are actually alright when put in the context of inflation with everything else when you consider tickets for a single big act were about 60-65 for donkeys years. I remember paying 60 for Depeche Mode in the Point in 2006. An extra 10 or 15 more a lifetime later for smaller but triple the amount of acts is fine.
Yeah fuck past me.

Quote from: Malco on January 24, 2024, 01:05:20 PMI saw Kreator 2 months ago (festival appearance) and apart from the older songs it was a pitiful experience. I'm not going to feed them again.

I saw them headline a tent at Graspop last year and they blew the fucking roof off. 10/10 gig