I see there are some tickets on sale today

Anyone know where they are, don't see them on seating map????  MID???

acdc2.JPG

#121 May 15, 2024, 04:36:45 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 04:46:48 PM by Bürggermeister
Might MID be the area semi-corporate area above the lower tier and just below the proper coroporate boxes? Been there for work schmooze things a few times when no-one wanted to go to the camogie or ladies football. It's a lot nicer than general access, nicer bars, cleaner jacks, etc but not the full on corporate box experience. Generally, it's a private area where seats are reserved season by season so doesn't show up when tickets are sold to the general public. Looking at the numbering sequence on what you posted, the area numbers are the same upper and lower, so I'd guess 518 is inbetween 718 and 318. You get to watch the gig from far, far away on a big screen (which will look quite small from the other end of the stadium, ironically enough) and by the time the sound waves get to you, they will have reflected so much it'll sound like you're hearing multiple bear growlings emanating from a cave, but at least it won't stink of piss.

Saw them in the point in 91. They were entertaining for sure and it was a lot easier to get a ticket. For me they haven't released a good album since "flick of the switch" but I'm sure they are good craic live....but not at the prices they are charging.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on May 15, 2024, 04:36:45 PMMight MID be the area semi-corporate area above the lower tier and just below the proper coroporate boxes? Been there for work schmooze things a few times when no-one wanted to go to the camogie or ladies football. It's a lot nicer than general access, nicer bars, cleaner jacks, etc but not the full on corporate box experience. Generally, it's a private area where seats are reserved season by season so doesn't show up when tickets are sold to the general public. Looking at the numbering sequence on what you posted, the area numbers are the same upper and lower, so I'd guess 518 is inbetween 718 and 318. You get to watch the gig from far, far away on a big screen (which will look quite small from the other end of the stadium, ironically enough) and by the time the sound waves get to you, they will have reflected so much it'll sound like you're hearing multiple bear growlings emanating from a cave, but at least it won't stink of piss.

Thank you sir, I'm pretty sure you're correct, too far back for me, I'll wait for resale tickets, might get closer,  if there are resale tickets....

the burning question is will they play whiskey in a jar or rainy night in soho

Tour starts tonight!

Setlist leak/rumour;
Spoiler
Apparently the same 24 song set as PowerTrip with a couple of songs rearranged;
IMG_20240517_104536.jpg

[close]
Stage Set Up
Spoiler
IMG_4125.jpeg
[close]

FYI: Standing tickets available on ticketmaster at the moment.

Getting many notifications for ACDC tickets through ticketswap, still too dear, I'll wait......

Hi everyone i have 2 Platinum tickets for sale for AC DC in Dublin,it is not scam.if someone intrested call me 0834857694 Marian

A mate of mine has 2 pitch standing tickets, looking for face value. He's genuine, they're e-tickets:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/S9VGwuuETNLMtZwS/

Quote from: Marian Metalmaniac on August 09, 2024, 10:34:43 PMHi everyone i have 2 Platinum tickets for sale for AC DC in Dublin,it is not scam.if someone intrested call me 0834857694 Marian

Sure comrade  ;)

Quote from: Marian Metalmaniac on August 09, 2024, 10:34:43 PMHi everyone i have 2 Platinum tickets for sale for AC DC in Dublin,it is not scam.if someone intrested call me 0834857694 Marian

Fiver and a pack of NI tayto?

I'm looking for standing tickets if anyone is selling  :abbath:

Quote from: Iliketortles on August 10, 2024, 10:29:26 PMI'm looking for standing tickets if anyone is selling  :abbath:

Look up there lad.

Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2024, 01:48:22 AM
Quote from: Iliketortles on August 10, 2024, 10:29:26 PMI'm looking for standing tickets if anyone is selling  :abbath:

Look up there lad.

I think that post disappeared