Ah. He must have sold them, sorry.

Any word on support? Probably be some awful shit that nobody has ever heard of. I hope we get stage times but that always seems to be rare with these massive shows.

Croke Park I assume has that 10.30 curfew I know the residents are always complaining about the concerts. Just trying to figure out if public transport home will be good or would I need to book one of the buses going from where I live.

#137 August 14, 2024, 07:40:49 PM Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 08:09:24 PM by Honkers97
Now sold

Quote from: mickO))) on August 14, 2024, 06:08:40 PMAny word on support? Probably be some awful shit that nobody has ever heard of. I hope we get stage times but that always seems to be rare with these massive shows.

Croke Park I assume has that 10.30 curfew I know the residents are always complaining about the concerts. Just trying to figure out if public transport home will be good or would I need to book one of the buses going from where I live.

from MCD today.

Capture22.JPG

Quote from: Uinsion on August 14, 2024, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on August 14, 2024, 06:08:40 PMAny word on support? Probably be some awful shit that nobody has ever heard of. I hope we get stage times but that always seems to be rare with these massive shows.

from MCD today.

Capture22.JPG

Thanks.

Just saw they have one of those pop up shops opening for this tomorrow for a few days looks to be in exactly the same place that the Rammstein one was in and is open until Sunday evening.

#140 August 15, 2024, 11:13:48 AM Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 11:34:29 AM by StoutAndAle

I see re-sale tickets are now available on Ticketmaster, don't know why they left it so late...

1 seated ticket €100 low 321 area
I can transfer via ticket master if any one is interested

I wonder how much they paid to get on that bill.

Looking at 2 standing tickets and TM actually want to charge a 54 euro "service charge". Absolute cuntwaffling blunderbastatds.

I've a standing ticket available lads, one person not going ticketmaster transfer 100 euro to shift it

Scored 2 golden circle tickets there on tm for 175 each. Get in.

Keeping an eye on TM here ok but on a smaller budget. Enjoy the gig everyone.

Quote from: yknaa on August 17, 2024, 01:43:32 PMKeeping an eye on TM here ok but on a smaller budget. Enjoy the gig everyone.

What's your budget!