Listened to it right through this morning. On first listen it's pretty good, I think. Not as good as Firepower but still decent.

Roll on next Friday!

Yeah this is pretty decent for sure. As an aside, Halford really is some lad - he's 72 years of age and still able to turn in performances like this!

Bought the vinyl today but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Please tell me the sound/ production is better than the streamed version which sounds like it was recorded in the jax.

Quote from: yknaa on March 08, 2024, 08:41:43 PMBought the vinyl today but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Please tell me the sound/ production is better than the streamed version which sounds like it was recorded in the jax.

The apple music version sounded a little tinny on the phone/ cheap headphones (as it would), but when I ran it through the tv surround it sounded class.

Really enjoying the new album. Could be the best since Painkiller.

Flogging my standing ticket for Friday if anyone's interested.

Yes this is great stuff alright fair play to them.

#98 March 12, 2024, 09:25:44 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 10:41:34 AM by Squigs
Quote from: Squigs on March 11, 2024, 10:03:44 PMFlogging my standing ticket for Friday if anyone's interested.

Sold.

Few spins in..Like all 3 Priest albums post KK leaving..nothing jumping out, zero replay value in the long term..at least I didnt bother buying a physical copy this time :)

Ya, the playing is great and the songs aren't shite, I just don't know how arsed I am with it.

Pecksniffian  :o
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes