October 09, 2023, 11:06:16 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:15:03 AM by jobrok1
New album just announced... Not out till March, though.
Firepower is fantastic! I really hope they can keep that momentum going.

https://shop-eu.judaspriest.com/
https://loudwire.com/judas-priest-new-album-invincible-shield/

It's terrible, isn't it!
But fuck it... If it's Firepower Pt.2, I'll be happy. The music is what matters.
First song not out till the end of the week. 

I'm just going to go ahead and forever call this album Invincible Sheath  :abbath:

Artwork reminds me of 'Ram it Down' with the colour schemes. Will echo what everyone else said, if it's 'Firepower pt 2' then good enough for me.

Real shame we didn't end up getting them here supporting Firepower, it was as good an album as you could hope for from a band this late in their career. Hoping the new one is similar and the airing of those tracks isn't an excuse to skip to the jacks in March.

The fuckin JP logo is meant to be in the top right hand corner...ffsakes..wtf

Invincible Shield is a fucking terrible title. It sounds like brand of surface cleaner or panty pad.

The album cover looks like something off a Marvel movie poster. I was surprised by how good Firepower was so hopefully they still have a bit of magic left. Faulkner has described the new tunes as progressive which is worrying. Hopefully it's not another Nostradamus!

Quote from: Massey Ferguson on October 10, 2023, 09:31:21 AMThe album cover looks like something off a Marvel movie poster. I was surprised by how good Firepower was so hopefully they still have a bit of magic left. Faulkner has described the new tunes as progressive which is worrying. Hopefully it's not another Nostradamus!
Wouldn't mind a few longer tunes a la Sad Wings or Sinner.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 09, 2023, 11:43:35 AMCunt of an album cover.
I think it is cheesy. I loved the last album and hope this is pt2 of that. Roll on March to see them play

This new song is about as deadly as you could hope for it to be. If the album is like this, fantastic.