What about the t shirts with funny stuff on them, like when I die bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass or if lost return to the pub.

Quote from: astfgyl on January 26, 2024, 01:39:42 PMI should have said the ones with text on them. Pictures are fine
I have a lovely Sumac longsleeve that has the bones of a novel on one of the sleeves, I love it but it is also hilarious.  I'll get a picture later

The only acceptable back prints are tour dates with a few exceptions. I don't know how anyone over the age of 15 can walk around in a t-shirt with some stupid out of context lyric quote printed on the back of a shirt in block capitals the same with hoodies. You may as well just get a man bag too and be done with it. Pocket logo on zip hoods for me is the only way to go when it comes to hoodies.

I don't mind sleeve prints on hoods or long sleeves unless it was one of those stupid designs that has the same quote or band logo printed over and over.

So many 'underground' labels are notorious for printing up horrible merch especially NWN and Hells. Plenty of great front prints destroyed with horrible back prints. Mortuus holy poison is guilty of this as well. 

I still wear albeit around the house my Annihilation of the Wicked hoodie. Loved the design back in the day, not so much now. Pretty garish.

Quote from: astfgyl on January 26, 2024, 01:39:42 PMI should have said the ones with text on them. Pictures are fine

Lock Up are hoors for this, I drink in an old man's pub and get quayre looks off some of the regulars depending on what T-shirt is on.

My darling wife always asks me what age do I think I am when I venture out in a band t shirt. I show her by telling here she doesn't understand. Then I give the tree out the front a kick as well.

Consider yourself shown I say.

Quote from: Circlepit on January 26, 2024, 04:02:35 PMMy darling wife always asks me what age do I think I am when I venture out in a band t shirt. I show her by telling here she doesn't understand. Then I give the tree out the front a kick as well.

I wear band tees all the time. Like every day. Have so many of the feckers it seems wrong not to.  :laugh:

To be fair, though. The ones I go for aren't usually too over the top.

Quote from: mickO))) on January 26, 2024, 02:57:36 PMThe only acceptable back prints are tour dates with a few exceptions.

Wholeheartedly agree. Bands and labels clearly can't be trusted to not put spasticated shite on the back of shirts so they should just leave it alone if it's not a tour shirt!

Ah now, there's no call for that
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#370 January 26, 2024, 08:01:00 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 08:03:03 PM by mishima
Quote from: John Kimble on January 26, 2024, 06:36:33 PMAnoint My Phallus

Not only was it fucking dreadful, it was incorrectly spelled "Annoint"!

Edit:

Just received this work emailer from a place that must've ordered tools from.

Don't be Toe-n-derstruck.

(I should ask them if they want to use that)

Quote from: StoutAndAle on February 01, 2024, 12:00:01 PMJust received this work emailer from a place that must've ordered tools from.

Don't be Toe-n-derstruck.

(I should ask them if they want to use that)

Shoe to Thrill.... and I'm ready to drill