What a complete cunt of a thing.

At first glance, it's not the worst. Like not something I'd rush out to buy, but if somebody gave me this as a gift (I've probably said this numerous times in this thread already), I'd be happy with it.

That promo pic with the chubby hand with woeful nail extentions holding the cards is just gack though. What a shitty hand to promote a card set with!!

Back and sleeve prints lads. Would make the toes curl up to the shins

#348 January 26, 2024, 03:19:48 AM Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 04:22:28 AM by Thorn
Sleeveprints were ubiquitous with the nascent Death Metal scene of the early nineties and as such always have a place in my heart. Back prints are very hit and miss but what's not cool about twelve yellow Entombed logos down your arm?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Carnage on January 25, 2024, 06:45:24 PMAlice In Chains are reissuing Jar Of Flies for its 30th anniversary. Alongside the vinyl, T-shirts etc. there's this beauty:

https://aliceinchains.manheadmerch.com/collections/jar-of-flies-30th-anniversary-merch/products/jar-of-flies-custom-poker-set
It's what Layne would have wanted.

I preferred back in the day when bands released music  :(

I don't mind back prints unless it is text, then they can go fuck themselves. 

#353 January 26, 2024, 09:57:58 AM Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 10:00:42 AM by John Kimble
Edit...senior moment

Quote from: astfgyl on January 26, 2024, 12:40:19 AMBack and sleeve prints lads. Would make the toes curl up to the shins

Wrong, just wrong. Both are class.

I would have been annoyed if there wasn't a back or sleeve print when I were but a lad, couldn't care less now. I have precisely one longsleeve now and can't remember if it has either.

Long sleeves are now and forever mandatory.
The Vircolac one that cam out for the album was brilliant.
They should do another one.

short sleeve with only front-print but a shit one < long sleeve with cool front-, back- and sleeve-print

I should have said the ones with text on them. Pictures are fine