That "rumour" prob in large part stems from this video, so tedious I didn't make it past a few minutes:
https://x.com/DVATW/status/1728704297263624259?s=20

Seems to be just some head the ball "medically" riffing on various "evidence-based" reasons she thinks the girl can't have survived, and that if she didn't then the "establishment" must be covering it up.

#256 November 27, 2023, 10:39:09 AM Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 10:55:10 AM by Black Shepherd Carnage
A bit tangential, but in looking around social media about this matter, I happened to see that our own John McGhee (Primal Dawn) was arrested last week on harassment and intimidation charges (unrelated to the riots). Do unto others as you have had done unto you [by Scientologists]? I dunno, but it's the first I'm hearing that he's shacked up with The National Party. From one cult to another...

That's a shame to hear. I haven't seen John in years but I always liked the dude. An unusual character in some respects it seems, but a gentleman whenever I spoke to him.

I remember this happening when the TV was on in the background one day ->

https://twitter.com/limerickblog/status/1728901422606078262

What's the craic with him? From what little I gather, he was a Scientologist who went on to be arrested for harrassing another one, something like that?

Bizarre carry on. I was in Bolton Street when he was back in the late 90s when he was also in Mael Mordha and he seemed a very down to earth fella. Seems to fall from one bit of trouble to the next now. What a shame.

#261 November 27, 2023, 12:25:24 PM Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 01:14:13 PM by Snare
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 27, 2023, 10:39:09 AMA bit tangential, but in looking around social media about this matter, I happened to see that our own John McGhee (Primal Dawn) was arrested last week on harassment and intimidation charges (unrelated to the riots). Do unto others as you have had done unto you [by Scientologists]? I dunno, but it's the first I'm hearing that he's shacked up with The National Party. From one cult to another...

An older video has him protesting outside Leinster House wearing a NP hoodie but denying he's a member.
https://twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1633899306997432342?cxt=HHwWrIC2heqw46wtAAAA

More recent videos have him protesting outside Mullingar Army Barracks against immigrants being housed there, and abusing an English lady asking him what's going on, telling her she's about to die anyway as no doubt she got a covid vaccine.

And I've seen some messages he allegedly sent to that lady, so no surprise if it's related.

I see the lads compensated for sparking a riot by organizing a candle lit vigil this evening for the girl and the carer. In East Wall. Outside a migrant accommodation centre. Classy, got a kind of "this time candles and prayers, next time torches and pitchforks" kinda vibe.

Maybe it's solidarity with the kid with migrant parents?

Ah who am I kidding..

Scum. Maybe holding a candlelight vigil for the girl in front of the hospital would be more like it but turning the action into a pointed political act is just disgusting. I hate these cunts who are so self righteous that every fucking thing they do gets filtered through their mongoloid ideology. Sickening shit. They couldn't give a fuck about the two victims other than their usefulness in pushing their fucked up ideas. Cunts.

Don't think for one minute that the opposition to those knobs is any better.

Here: https://twitter.com/Care2much18/status/1728881522755916226?t=wAGM9xh9ldIgKAojPJPJCg&s=19

Care2much....

Now why does that sound familiar...?

What a great and fantastic pride looking foreigner we have here. Thank god it was the only medical professional that attended and isn't it great that sky news are going to speak to it.

It sings too...

Did anyone buy a pint for the French lad yet?

None of that post makes sense to me, even less so in the context of the preceding ones. Can you explain?

I do know the French lad got a phone-call from Macron. After which anyone would need a pint  :laugh:

I think astfgyl forgot to mention this chap, hardly surprising considering the Census shows non-nationals are a majority in that area ->