I'd say even Tuesday will be cutting it close but you'll be able to get a ticket over the next year.

Is the circle tickets the first floor and are they the good ones?
Hope I can get a pre sale code  :-X

Think the presale is sold out.

Jasyus, less than a day. I don't know if the international contingent would even have had a chance yet.

It's not sold out yet,F circle is though.

Quote from: open face surgery on February 24, 2023, 07:11:07 PMI'd say even Tuesday will be cutting it close but you'll be able to get a ticket over the next year.

Yeah I've a bad feeling it'll be too late but really want to go to this. Resellers might be the way

If this was to get bumped to a bigger venue where would it be?

Quote from: Circlepit on February 24, 2023, 10:27:03 PMIf this was to get bumped to a bigger venue where would it be?

Think the 3 Arena is the next step up which might be a stretch, maybe a second date added if sales are good?

Imagine if they did a second show and day 1 was Anthems in full and day 2 was Nightside in full with Faust on drums.

#69 February 24, 2023, 10:50:05 PM Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 11:08:04 PM by Circlepit
Quote from: mickO))) on February 24, 2023, 10:46:52 PMImagine if they did a second show and day 1 was Anthems in full and day 2 was Nightside in full with Faust on drums.

I'd shit myself. No ifs, ands or buts.

I must pick up Anthems. It's one that has never really grabbed me in the past when I've checked it out. The production is a bit clinical for me but maybe it's something I'd get over,  especially considering I've grown very fond of the Thorns album which isn't a million miles away in terms of production.

#71 February 25, 2023, 01:58:20 AM Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 04:25:16 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Circlepit on February 24, 2023, 10:27:03 PMIf this was to get bumped to a bigger venue where would it be?

Would Vicar St. have a bigger capacity? More on the floor like. Dunno TBH.

Vicar st is around 1200 capacity and Olympia is 1600 if I'm not mistaken.

@mclove Pick it up, I felt the exact same as yourself and to be honest it left me cold when I picked it up all those years back. I think it may have been because it wasn't In The Nightside Eclipse. I liked a track or two but always had written it off. I picked up a reissue on vinyl there a few years ago and it just clicked. Giving all their records the attention they deserve recently I've come to think their discography is nigh on flawless. No two albums are identical.

Their discography is nigh on flawless  :abbath:

Well, I say that, though I barely know IX Equilibrium.

Yeah IX is another one that was hard to take, I couldn't get over the clean vocals when it dropped, it sounded like a power metal approach on first listen but it is a stunning record.