Go to this URL and click on the presale option. A box should appear to out the code into. 3Plus

Got my ticket for the circle with the rest of the elderly - got good seats though so this should be unreal.

Yep, got row F in the circle - happy enough with that should be a good one and from what I'm seeing online reckon it'll sell out super quickly there's a lot of people willing to travel for it.

Quote from: hellfire on February 24, 2023, 10:44:06 AMGo to this URL and click on the presale option. A box should appear to out the code into. 3Plus

Thanks I got it sorted out eventually. Now let's hope nothing happens over the next year. If this sells out really fast I wonder if there is any chance of a second show on the Sunday? Probably not. I was half thinking of going to Glasgow the night before as well but with the way flights are these days it could be a risk trying to get back to Ireland for the Dublin show the next day.

How much of an allocation do Sentinel and Sound Cellar get? I'll be in town Monday morning so hoping to grab one then

I don't have a 3 account but that's life.
It could be slim pickings Monday!

€14 in fees for two tickets is a joke!

Yeah - the fees are something else almost 150 for two tickets. It'll be worth it I'm sure.

Quote from: Naraka on February 24, 2023, 02:30:31 PM€14 in fees for two tickets is a joke!

And €4.95 to post a ticket from a company who most likely has a deal with anPost meaning it would cost next to nothing to post it. I bought a ticket for a show in Germany later this year a few weeks ago and it cost €1.70 to have it posted to Ireland.

This better not sell out before I can score tickets next Tuesday

Quote from: astfgyl on February 24, 2023, 04:59:17 PMThis better not sell out before I can score tickets next Tuesday
Can't get them meself until next month so in even worse panic lol

I could ill afford them this month myself. Had to slash the food budget. No regrets :abbath: