they should've got Malthusian. local filth instead of the bland english twits..

As much as I love Malthusian, no. I'd prefer touring support. Malthusian, Zealot etc get plenty of these slots so as much as I think they're great you end up seeing the same sets fairly frequently.

Absolutely buzzing for this gig tomorrow. Food, pre-drinks/jukebox tunes then gig. It's going to be a great day.

I'm really not getting the hate for Winterfylleth either. Been listening to them on and off for the past month or so and quite like them, especially their last album. :laugh:

Been listening to Anthems and Nightside a load recently, still think it's mental they were only in the teens/early 20s writing that stuff

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on March 22, 2024, 09:39:20 AMAs much as I love Malthusian, no. I'd prefer touring support. Malthusian, Zealot etc get plenty of these slots so as much as I think they're great you end up seeing the same sets fairly frequently.

Our last DME gig was nearly 7 years to the day, and we've played 1 gig in the last 4.5 years. Total overkill.

Quote from: open face surgery on March 22, 2024, 11:23:53 AM
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on March 22, 2024, 09:39:20 AMAs much as I love Malthusian, no. I'd prefer touring support. Malthusian, Zealot etc get plenty of these slots so as much as I think they're great you end up seeing the same sets fairly frequently.

Our last DME gig was nearly 7 years to the day, and we've played 1 gig in the last 4.5 years. Total overkill.

I wouldn't be whining if Malthusian or Zealot Cult were supporting. The main advantage both bands have over Winterfellyth is that they don't play nauseating muck.

Jaysus I'd love to see Zealot Cult or Malthusian on tour with Emperor!

Would Emperor be headlining?

Quote from: KingHostile on March 22, 2024, 12:10:42 PMJaysus I'd love to see Zealot Cult or Malthusian on tour with Emperor!

a gig in dublin isnt a tour.

Quote from: hellfire on March 22, 2024, 12:06:22 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on March 22, 2024, 11:23:53 AM

The main advantage both bands have over Winterfellyth is that they don't play nauseating muck.

My goal is to play nauseating muck so that's disappointing.

Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to walk around at gigs deeply ashamed of yourself.

Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on March 22, 2024, 12:26:54 PM
Quote from: KingHostile on March 22, 2024, 12:10:42 PMJaysus I'd love to see Zealot Cult or Malthusian on tour with Emperor!

a gig in dublin isnt a tour.

It is if you play a couple of venues over a couple of nights  :abbath:  :abbath:
Roast that in your swirling murk of hell fire......

I smell like sweat from a baboons balls as I lerch and leer at this computer  :laugh: