Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 22, 2024, 07:20:13 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on March 22, 2024, 11:23:53 AM
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on March 22, 2024, 09:39:20 AMAs much as I love Malthusian, no. I'd prefer touring support. Malthusian, Zealot etc get plenty of these slots so as much as I think they're great you end up seeing the same sets fairly frequently.

Our last DME gig was nearly 7 years to the day, and we've played 1 gig in the last 4.5 years. Total overkill.

I'm not playing a gig covered in fucking sprout juice!

:laugh: That was the previous one. The Sprout Grader!!!

I'll never forget that. So fucking funny.

Come on Curse You All Men for the encore! Might be their finest stand alone song.

Quote from: jpm4 on March 22, 2024, 08:29:00 PMCome on Curse You All Men for the encore! Might be their finest stand alone song.

Savage song indeed. A couple of tremendous ditties on that album. It's a pity the production is so loud or so whatever it is that gives me ear fatigue after two or three songs. I need a mellow middle aged mix!

The mix on ix equilibrium is actually terrible

It's a precursor to the 00s loudness war. Head melting.

Quote from: Grim Reality on March 22, 2024, 08:06:57 PM
Quote from: Carnage on March 22, 2024, 07:54:18 PMScobes is DJing in the Foggy Joo from 3.

Where did you see that? You'd think it would be posted here or is there somewhere else for Irish metal news? And hopefully you don't say FB. That's as dead as the old MI site..

OK, I won't say that.

Tell you what, the pre-show craic is all happening in the Clayton beside the airport. Go out there and wait until 7 PM and Isahn himself will give you a lift in. Guaranteed.

Quote from: astfgyl on March 23, 2024, 12:55:39 AMThe mix on ix equilibrium is actually terrible

Yes and Anthem's isn't great to my ears either, v muddy. Prometheus is the only good sounding Emperor album.

Set list from Glasgow:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/emperor/2024/barrowland-glasgow-scotland-13aa0115.html

I saw that set list. A small bit of mixing it up.
If they stick to that order the last half a hour will be bananas.
The motorway awaits.

Quote from: jpm4 on March 23, 2024, 08:37:22 AM
Quote from: astfgyl on March 23, 2024, 12:55:39 AMThe mix on ix equilibrium is actually terrible

Yes and Anthem's isn't great to my ears either, v muddy. Prometheus is the only good sounding Emperor album.

Set list from Glasgow:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/emperor/2024/barrowland-glasgow-scotland-13aa0115.html

Was playing Anthems on the Alexa in the kitchen the other evening and it was the most crisp I've ever heard it sound. Whether that was down to the little speaker itself or there's some sort of filter on amazon music I dunno but it has always sounded fairly bad otherwise to me as well. Prometheus sounds brilliant

Just getting bus now .looking forward to this

#298 March 23, 2024, 01:12:01 PM Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 04:58:39 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
Night of the merciless tolls
Car keys for my creations and times  :abbath:

Into the toyota infiniti i bought

Going sober here to spin up and back meself.  Putting Astfgyl in the car with two other lads and a stack of cans so surely things can only go smoothly from there