#270 March 22, 2024, 01:46:05 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 01:59:35 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
i meant they just do the dublin gig as the irish representative. its costly to travel over here for one night.

Wonder if they'll do In Longing Spirit or just stick to the original Anthems tracklist?

Really liked the song although it always felt out of place being tacked on after The Wanderer

Have 2 tickets for sale if anybody's looking

Quote from: Trev on March 22, 2024, 02:02:22 PMWonder if they'll do In Longing Spirit or just stick to the original Anthems tracklist?

Really liked the song although it always felt out of place being tacked on after The Wanderer

Hoping they throw in that Fine Day To Die cover or Night Of The Graveless Souls. The setlist doesn't matter hugely to me as they don't have an album or song I don't like.

#274 March 22, 2024, 02:51:03 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:53:59 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk

that would be class.    
Moon over Kara-Shehr  :abbath:

I'd love to hear Forgotten Centuries live.

Well surely get graveless souls and black  wizards  seeing as they've never played here before 8)

Black Wizards, Curse You All Men and Fine Day To Die would be savage.

Where is everyone getting the pints in before this?

While we're making the wishlist, I want to hear The Tongue of Fire just for that one riff that sounds like it was the devil himself that made it

Quote from: open face surgery on March 22, 2024, 11:23:53 AM
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on March 22, 2024, 09:39:20 AMAs much as I love Malthusian, no. I'd prefer touring support. Malthusian, Zealot etc get plenty of these slots so as much as I think they're great you end up seeing the same sets fairly frequently.

Our last DME gig was nearly 7 years to the day, and we've played 1 gig in the last 4.5 years. Total overkill.

I'm not playing a gig covered in fucking sprout juice!

Quote from: astfgyl on March 22, 2024, 07:09:15 PMWhere is everyone getting the pints in before this?
Think I saw somewhere about a preshow thing in the Foggy Dew?

Scobes is DJing in the Foggy Joo from 3.

Grand job I'll squeeze one or two in there so. Sound

Quote from: Carnage on March 22, 2024, 07:54:18 PMScobes is DJing in the Foggy Joo from 3.

Where did you see that? You'd think it would be posted here or is there somewhere else for Irish metal news? And hopefully you don't say FB. That's as dead as the old MI site..