This is all of Anthems with a few extra hits, if I remember correctly. Saw them do Anthems a few years ago and enjoyed it but would def prefer ITNE.

Very much looking forward to it and would also prefer a Nightside show. Having said that it should be brilliant.

Any idea of a signing session at this? I have a few other bits signed already but I'm quite the fanboy.

What time do gigs usually finish at in the Olympia?.

I'll be driving up early (plan hitting the Ireland v Belgium friendly at 5 pm),plan dumping the car somewhere convenient in the city centre when i get up for getting away after the gig.

Any recommendations for parking the car for the day? Q Park is €42 the robbing cunts!

You could park at the Red Cow, it is €4 euro for the day

#185 January 17, 2024, 09:30:11 PM Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 09:36:22 PM by Carnage
Last time I was at a gig in the Olympia we parked in the Trinity St. multistorey (up a lane across the road from the central bank), it wasn't too pricey then but that was a good while ago now.

I think the Olympia has an 11 o'clock curfew, could be wrong in that.

Will check that out,cheers

I have two standing tickets to sell. Face value. They're digital tickets so the buyer will need a Ticketmaster account for transfer.

Quote from: Carnage on January 17, 2024, 09:30:11 PMI think the Olympia has an 11 o'clock curfew, could be wrong in that.

I think Dublin has a 10.30pm curfew law for live gigs.

Nah, it doesn't. Olympia is 11pm anyway.

#190 January 25, 2024, 04:24:06 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 05:20:51 PM by Trev
Got a spare standing ticket for sale, physical ticket, €70

Edit - SOLD

Quote from: Trev on January 25, 2024, 04:24:06 PMGot a spare standing ticket for sale, physical ticket, €70
yes please, check your pm.

Hey, sorry a mate of mine was looking for a ticket so he's after taking it

Quote from: Naraka on January 22, 2024, 02:27:01 PMI have two standing tickets to sell. Face value. They're digital tickets so the buyer will need a Ticketmaster account for transfer.

Sold