The Hellraiser one (Leviathan) is also worth a watch, but overlong perhaps. There's only so muxh mutaual gushing that you can listen to, though it is refreshing that nobody involved has a bad word to say about anybody.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2024, 12:47:19 AMThe Hellraiser one (Leviathan) is also worth a watch, but overlong perhaps. There's only so muxh mutaual gushing that you can listen to, though it is refreshing that nobody involved has a bad word to say about anybody.

It's one I haven't finished (as the YouTube link got nuked), I think it's on Shudder though so that's the weekend sorted!

Yeah you don't see horror folks shit talking each other aside from a jibes here and there.

Still there, or maybe a different upload:

https://youtu.be/F7DAp40v4xo

Ah I love Hellraiser. I have the DVD here so I should fire it on soon.

I've seen the first 3 Hellraiser movies but never ventured beyond that. I was warned against it by someone who has seen them all.

Might see if herself is up for Hellraiser in space this weekend as I was forced to watch Barbie recently.

The first two are grand, III probably OK at best. Hellraiser in space, whichever one that was, was awful, I didn't bother with any others until the recent remake, which wasn't the best either.

Quote from: Count Magnus on July 10, 2024, 04:49:31 PMI've seen the first 3 Hellraiser movies but never ventured beyond that. I was warned against it by someone who has seen them all.

Might see if herself is up for Hellraiser in space this weekend as I was forced to watch Barbie recently.

Franchise cease to exist after three (as goofy as hellbound was).
Just the Weinsteins flogging the cenobites until Doug Bradley fucked off.

Remake had potential but the cast and script let it down. Cenobites looked great though.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2024, 08:24:37 PMThere's a decent making of called Never Sleep Again out there, covers the first three mainly. Worth searching out.

That's the weekend sorted, nice one!

Watched Last Blood last night. I actually enjoyed it but it is also fairly shit

By far the weakest of the bunch.
Pretty rubbish way to finish out the franchise.

Oh don't worry, he's already made noise about making another one.

Final, Final Blood.

Worst Blood, probably.