Had to do a bit of digging,heres the Cork crew that travelled up in 2003.

Surprised they let you over the border ye bunch of gurriers!

Christ! There's some fresh head in that pic.
State of most o'ye now, like. 

Is that Noel from (R)evolution of a sun in the glasses? That band were absolutely ferocious, weird they are rarely if ever mentioned here.

QuoteThat band were absolutely ferocious, weird they are rarely if ever mentioned here.

One of my absolute favorites, I'd say they're just outside the scope of what's discussed here.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 06, 2022, 09:31:00 AMIs that Noel from (R)evolution of a sun in the glasses? That band were absolutely ferocious, weird they are rarely if ever mentioned here.
Yeah Noel was playing with Dominus.

Remember Eoin from (R)evolution?,someone told one of the lads recently that hes over in Ukraine fighting!

No fucking way! I remember him from playing with WOTH in Freds and ending up on a mad session in Leo's gaff. Didn't they live together? I hope he's doing alright over in Ukraine.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 06, 2022, 10:00:52 AMNo fucking way! I remember him from playing with WOTH in Freds and ending up on a mad session in Leo's gaff. Didn't they live together? I hope he's doing alright over in Ukraine.
yeah pretty sure they lived together,was only out with Leo for a few scoops recently.I haven't laid eyes on Eoin in years and years. Apparently hes with some Kurds over in Ukraine!

That's crazy.
Noel from (r)evolution had another band call Halfmast at one point. They used to bring and extra pa into Fredz. I have to say they were one of the loudest bands I ever heard. It was insane.

Halfmast at the Wolfhound...Bananas.

Quality boozer and all.

I actually video taped that Wolfhound gig,Skippy has it somewhere.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 06, 2022, 09:16:34 PMHalfmast at the Wolfhound...Bananas.

Quality boozer and all.

That place had some wild nights.

Quote from: Paul keohane on December 05, 2022, 10:47:21 PMHad to do a bit of digging,heres the Cork crew that travelled up in 2003.
Holy shit that photo brings back some memories.
If I'm not mistaken that was the night some poor Chinese fellas had the shit hammered out of them outside the venue

Quote from: Ollie on December 08, 2022, 11:38:50 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on December 05, 2022, 10:47:21 PMHad to do a bit of digging,heres the Cork crew that travelled up in 2003.
Holy shit that photo brings back some memories.
If I'm not mistaken that was the night some poor Chinese fellas had the shit hammered out of them outside the venue
It rings a bell alright,tbh cant remember much from that trip.I do remember streaking in the hotel though!.Quirky and Conor ended up down in the lobby bollox naked if memory serves!