Quote from: Ollie on December 08, 2022, 11:38:50 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on December 05, 2022, 10:47:21 PMHad to do a bit of digging,heres the Cork crew that travelled up in 2003.
Holy shit that photo brings back some memories.
If I'm not mistaken that was the night some poor Chinese fellas had the shit hammered out of them outside the venue

Unlike Craggy Island, I guess they weren't considered "a great bunch of lads all the same" around those parts then  :-X

Quote from: Paul keohane on December 09, 2022, 11:12:05 AM
Quote from: Ollie on December 08, 2022, 11:38:50 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on December 05, 2022, 10:47:21 PMHad to do a bit of digging,heres the Cork crew that travelled up in 2003.
Holy shit that photo brings back some memories.
If I'm not mistaken that was the night some poor Chinese fellas had the shit hammered out of them outside the venue
It rings a bell alright,tbh cant remember much from that trip.I do remember streaking in the hotel though!.Quirky and Conor ended up down in the lobby bollox naked if memory serves!

Mick Flynn was lucky he didn't answer the knock in his bedroom door!!  :laugh: 

I think we were locked out of the room after that so we went on a wander down to the ground floor in the lift but didn't venture too far into the lobby :o

I remember the taxi base next to the venue after, doing the Office Dance and tune, singing The Boys of Fairhill (lucky that wasn't taken up wrong), and waiting an age for a taxi as they kept on giving them to locals first. Eventual Taxi driver then suggested bringing us to a piano bar to round off the night??  :laugh: