Is it just me or is the bass drum all but inaudible these days? Presumably because he's barely able to play anymore.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 23, 2023, 10:37:49 AMThe loudness of the drums isn't the core problem; it's the drum sounds themselves. Whatever patches they're using make the kit as a whole sound like it was generated by a shitty AI prompted to create a drum track "in the style of early Metallica but compressed for streaming via Pandora circa 2003."
The drums sounding shit doesn't help, certainly, but there's no snare sound which would be palatable when it's as loud as it is in that second song. I thought it was because I listened to it through the phone speaker, so I actually sat through the fucking thing a second time, listening through a good stereo and the snare is just on top of everything. Even Hetfield has been largely mixed out of that second song. Lars is as much of a cancer to mixes as Steve Harris, if not more.

Metallicas unwavered success despite the shite doesn't seem to correlate with any actual metal fans I've ever met. I worked with a guy who had their latest song on, but had Imagine Dragons or some shit queued up. Their new fans seem to be stadium concert goers who'll drunk the kool aid. But who cares ha

Horrid shite to be dealing with/listening to.

What do you expect from these lads, especially when Hetfield's going through a mid life crisis, dumping the missus, pounding a young one around the same age as his daughter.

"Pounding a young one", great phrase.  :laugh:

Quote from: Carnage on January 23, 2023, 04:09:50 PM"Pounding a young one", great phrase.  :laugh:

Yeah I could have went rougher but .....

Who's the new girlfriend?

First pic looks creepy

#130 January 23, 2023, 08:28:09 PM Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 08:37:59 PM by seanor Reason: extra thoughts
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on January 23, 2023, 08:25:34 PMWho's the new girlfriend?

First pic looks creepy as fuck

Some young one.
He filed for divorce from the wife of 25 years to go off with her.
Expensive ride, cause it will cost him half his net worth, approx $175 million.

It's pretty fucking pathetic in all fairness. If it was my auld lad, I'd bate the bastard, black and blue.

Both photos look creepy, because they belong in the pages of gossip magazines and tabloids; where voyeurs and morality police are one.

Stop the press: multi millionaire bucks young one!