Season 2 of Blue Lines is back on BBC1 tonight at 9. It's a cop drama set in Belfast. The first season was very good. A lot of critics compared it to Line of Duty and it's definitely in the same league.

Watched this new Netflix series over the weekend, Baby Reindeer, thought it was going to be some sort of lighthearted UK comedy, turns out to be this absolutely demented, cringeworthy thriller, not sure how to describe it really (Peep show meets Trainspotting?) but it was pretty fucked up.

#2462 April 15, 2024, 07:26:15 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 10:27:59 PM by jobrok1
Three eps into Baby Reindeer, too.
Not what I was expecting at all, at all!

Quote from: jobrok1 on April 15, 2024, 07:26:15 PMThree eps into Baby Reindeer, too.
Not what I was expecting at all, at all!

Are you enjoying it nipple ??!

It's nuts
Watched a few episodes last night
It's almost disturbing  :-X

We started in for a run through all of Fargo last night. Seen seasons 1 and 2 already, so know they're absolutely worthy of a re-watch, but none of the rest. Have been warned 3 is iffy, 4 is crap, and then 5 is v. good again. Either way and come what may, going to go through the whole thing.

I quit after a few eps of season 4.
Just couldn't get into it, at all.

One mate recommended simply skipping S4 but to make sure to watch S5. Apparently it's great.

Aye heard season 5 of Fargo is good. Seasons 3 and 4, I didn't finish either as they were well below season 1 and 2. Season 2 is my favourite. Stellar season of TV.

Couple of episodes into the Fallout tv series, it's based on the games but more adapts the world than any storyline as far as I know. It's totally over the top and ridiculous but good fun, Walter Goggins is great.

Goggins is usually great in whatever he does.

I finished it, it's fine. I'd be fairly into Fallout 3 and New Vegas especially. Never felt like the feeling playing those. Goggins is the best part really.

Baby Reindeer was great. Went in with low expectations and was very surprised. Very, very dark but some excellent moments of (pitch black) comedy.

Baby Reindeer was very good.

Kinda like a car crash, but one where the emergency services are pulling a body out of the wreckage rather than a fender bender and a couple of fellas shouting at each other.

Baby Reindeer was excellent, intense as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrwdP3FCggs

This youtube channel has a few of the latest episodes of Dark Side of the Ring for those that were looking for it. Every episode is stand alone so it doesn't matter what order you watch any of them in.