Let's get the TV thread started. Currently watching the new Narcos. Continues in the same vein. Not bad at all. Finally started Line of Duty. Pleasantly surprised. Very good show.

Looking for a few series to watch coming up to christmas, will keep an eye on this thread.  Got through all of Peep Show over the last two weeks, seen bits of it on tv over the years but lots of episodes i had never seen before.  Nearly sick laughing at all of it.  Great show.

Fired on Castlevania last night, got about halfway into the second season.  Enjoying it so far but the episodes feel a bit short.  Will watch the rest of it this evening.

I started watching Hannibal there lately. It looks beautiful, it is very far fetched and it is a fun watch.

How're we lads!

Gonna start new season of Narcos in the next few days. Most of the way through S2 of Castlevania. Still good.

Hannibal is deadly, if a little slow in places.

S1 of Line of Duty is superb. Following season or 2 not quite as good but still better than most American cop shows.

Anyone watch the tv series of the Purge on Amazon prime? Finished it myself and enjoyed it. Perhaps its a bit much stretching it out to 10 episodes but probably a movie would be too short to cover it all.

Quote from: Emphyrio on November 21, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
How're we lads!

Gonna start new season of Narcos in the next few days. Most of the way through S2 of Castlevania. Still good.

Hannibal is deadly, if a little slow in places.

S1 of Line of Duty is superb. Following season or 2 not quite as good but still better than most American cop shows.

Finished the 1st season of line of duty yesterday. Twas savage. Season  2 is off to a good start anyway.

Finished up Ozark and don´t know what to be doing with myself..excellent series.

Just finished S3 of the first rewatch of GoT with the missus. It's still very enjoyable so far, though of course a huge amount is lost by knowing exactly how all the BIG scenes are going to pan out.

Anyone watched Narcos Mexico yet?

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 22, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
Just finished S3 of the first rewatch of GoT with the missus. It's still very enjoyable so far, though of course a huge amount is lost by knowing exactly how all the BIG scenes are going to pan out.

Anyone watched Narcos Mexico yet?

Near the end of Narcos Mexico now. Probably not as good as the first seasons but it's still an enjoyable watch.

I love rewatching things with someone who has never seen them. It is sort of the real life version of the youtube reaction video (and as such, actually enjoyable).

Also Limmy's Show is brilliant if anybody hasn't seen it

Love Limmy's show, I always stick it on when I can't think of anything else.

Binged through all of Castlevania over a few days last week, really enjoyable. Kinda wish I didn't finish it so quickly though.

How does Narcos Mexico compare to season 3? I quite enjoyed season 3, I thought it was an improvement over season 2 which got a bit laboured at times.

I watched the Mexico Narcos over the weekend (well, most of it) and it's decent, although perhaps not as breathless or gripping as the Colombian one. Michael Peña is not that believable though as the DEA agent. Diego Luna on the other hand, a masterclass. Hard to believe it's the same actor from 'Y tu Mama tambien'.

I'm excited to see what the new season of True Detective brings early next year. Unlikely it can hit the heights of the sublime first season, but the writer has had more time to get the story together than he did with season 2, so I'm hopeful we'll get something interesting.

I have to say GOT seasons 1-4 are an absolute joy to watch. 5 onwards it gets into the "lost without the books" mode which is a shame but I still want to see how it pans out. Still beats a lot of shows out there. Nacros I have still yet to watch. I read the showrunners are now making a new Star Wars trilogy but interesting if they can actually make a decent run out of something new film wise.

The walking dead I got through 3 seasons and then it hit such a down from there it went through a formula from then on in. From season 4 onwards you are lucky to get 4 good episodes.

I know this is an oldie but breaking bad...man that show just got better with each season. A lot of people give the first season a bad rap but I think it's pretty solid. The final season just keeps building episode after episode - it makes for great TV.

Gave the new Sabrina show on Netflix a spin and i am glad i did.

It is fuckin immense. One of those shows where the pilot episode is a slow burner and you really have to give it a few episodes to kick in.