I've been blasting through the Xbox Game Pass on PC for the last while. £1 for the first month, then £4 until it's out of beta (same price in € I believe). You get a good chunk of games for a fairly low monthly price.

Played through Wolfenstein II, Prey, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Ori and the Blind Forest, and currently Sunset Overdrive. Metro Exodus coming up next. Not bad for the cost!

The las game I played was Mortal Combat XL
(always makes me better)
Ah yes, Detroit is also great! But I haven't finished it yet

Still playing Battlefield 1 as BFV is such a disaster. Going back playing custom maps now in L4D2 as I'm bored with Battlefield these days

Finally a release date Cannot Wait for this bad boy  to hit the shelves  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6aHxYVWn8

Quote from: Abandon All Hope on September 25, 2019, 11:11:17 PM
Finally a release date Cannot Wait for this bad boy  to hit the shelves  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6aHxYVWn8

Came in to post the same thing!  :)

They've confirmed that there will be no multiplayer and it's gonna be their biggest game to date, will ship on two discs

Quote from: Trev on April 30, 2019, 07:37:21 PM
Started playing a load of the LucasArts point and click adventures again, don't suppose there's any developers still putting out games in that format?

Thimbleweed Park came out last year or the year before I think. Rod Gilbert made it.

#52 November 05, 2019, 11:49:35 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:52:02 PM by Nail_Bombed
Last few things I've played:

Dead Cells - great roguelike/lite which is part Metroidvania / part Dark Souls with a bit of a learning curve, but good fast action

Noita - recent roguelike that is very Spelunkyish, but has enough weird things like creating your own spells and alchemy going on to be it's own thing.

Bloodstained - basically Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night. But still soooooooo good. Wish Konami would stop being dreadful and pimping their IP's out to pachinko machines long enough to port SOTN to PC.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is out on PC today but I'm not sure how well it'll run on my current rig. Might wait until a few reviews come out so I can see what kind of performance I can expect since it seems like a game I'd want to have maxed out.

Outer Worlds is also on the Xbox gaming pass, so I'm considering running through that in the meantime.

Just finished Dishonored 2 which was very enjoyable. Highly recommended if you like the open-ended playstyle of Deus Ex!

There's some issues with RDR2 on PC...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-11-06-rockstar-scrambles-to-patch-launcher-after-red-dead-redemption-2-pc-woes

Dishonored 2 is great, I keep meaning to replay it as Corvo and play the logic puzzle level (I solved it and it bypasses the level entirely).

Outer Worlds is great fun, just finished it today! (hence my avatar!).

Quote from: Ducky on November 06, 2019, 07:54:09 PM
There's some issues with RDR2 on PC...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-11-06-rockstar-scrambles-to-patch-launcher-after-red-dead-redemption-2-pc-woes

Dishonored 2 is great, I keep meaning to replay it as Corvo and play the logic puzzle level (I solved it and it bypasses the level entirely).

Outer Worlds is great fun, just finished it today! (hence my avatar!).

Really REALLY want to dig into The Outer Worlds - looks like a total bomber of a game compared to the shitefest that is Fallout 76. Not sure I can though - my rig which I've had for 6 years now is not exactly up to the high standards of the PC master race. I can run Fallout 4 though and fairly well, so if I can run that and Skyrim, I should be able to run OW.

Anyone playing Death Stranding?  Been watching a few vids on rad brads  youtube chanel And the gameplay looks a bit boring. i am Currently playing borderlands 3  and loving so far   :) .   Roll on the 15th looking forward to the new jedi fallen game.

Considering picking up a Nintendo Switch lite at some point, possibly after Xmas or maybe before if my back pay comes in before. Hearing good things about Zelda and all

Does anybody know how to make an xBox one and PS4 region free for DVDs? I can't believe in this day and age both of these consoles are locked to a specific region for DVD playback.

I think with the PS4 you can change the region a few times by sticking in a disc from another region (I've never done it).

Games are region free, DVD and Blurays aren't due to liscenceing