The same in most corporate jobs tbh

It's all about lip service and the visuals rather than getting the job done.

"hey, we haven't had a raise in 5 years while cost of living increases consistently!!!"

- we've heard your feedback and taken it on board.. tomorrow will be cake day. Everyone bring in a cake and the winner gets a lunch voucher

The flip of people that don't do a tap are the workplace martyrs who'll work through their lunch and frown at you for having the audacity to take two minutes out to go for a piss.

Also, Bob Dylan. Me fucking ears. How this whiny cunt ever became popular is beyond my comprehension.

The answer is... well... it's out there.

Quote from: Nixer on November 17, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

I say that first ban hammer should be struck in favour of the Earl. Fuck him!

On a side note, does anybody have Stenchy or Leather Mike's number? I'll give them a shout and tell them to join in the fun.

I was banned multiple times over the years, may of the times there was no explanation, the Grand Dictators hammer just came down, so on that note I would like to echo Nixer's words, "Fuck Him", no tears shed over the decision to "Pull The Plug",  to quote Chuck Schuldiner like he did after the section where he shoved out the begging bowl.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

NCT..a fucking money racket if ever there was one...

Quote from: The Heretic on February 04, 2019, 11:45:44 AM
Not really, if you can remember the amount of rust buckets on Irish roads previous to the year 2000.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 04, 2019, 11:53:47 AM
Quote from: The Heretic on February 04, 2019, 11:45:44 AM
Not really, if you can remember the amount of rust buckets on Irish roads previous to the year 2000.

rust buckets yes..acting the cunt with raising issues that have fuck all to do with safety is another...

When you buy a desk from Argos and the screws are too big for the holes grrrr.

Quote from: ldj on February 04, 2019, 04:10:56 PM
When you buy a desk from Argos and the screws are too big for the holes grrrr.

Des Cahill.....something about him really gets on my goat...cant stand him

Sitting awkwardly and getting a testicle squashed somewhere in the folds of jocks and jeans.

#178 February 07, 2019, 04:55:07 PM Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:40:37 AM by Kurt Cocaine
Quote from: Emphyrio on February 07, 2019, 04:41:41 PM
Sitting awkwardly and getting a testicle squashed somewhere in the folds of jocks and jeans.
Some people pay good money for that lad.

#179 February 08, 2019, 11:28:11 AM Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:20:40 PM by Aborted