Mouldy bread that I only bought 2 days ago. Finding out it's mouldy when you're taking it out of the toadter.

#1831 August 05, 2020, 10:37:50 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:04:05 AM by livingabortion
Oops, wrong please  :P
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

#1832 August 05, 2020, 11:05:41 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:55:02 AM by livingabortion
The dumb cunt I share a house with a goes out foreign and potentially brings back the plague.

Quote from: livingabortion on August 05, 2020, 11:05:41 AM
The dumb cunt I share a house with a foes out foreign and potentially brings back the plague.

https://youtu.be/VCzsX-LqJ-4

Yeah, corrected  :laugh:

Gobshites renting campervans with zero fucking respect for the locals or the environment they are staying at. Hogging parking spots at the beach for days on end, cramming bins past overflowing with their rubbish, or just blatantly leaving it behind them, or beside the bins for the crows to tear apart.
What happens next? Barriers get put up to prevent non-dickhead van owning locals like myself  from enjoying my own fucking backyard.

Down with this sort of thing  :abbath:

Oh there are a huge amount of these cunts around.  All these people with their "staycations " flying around in massive range rovers taking over the beach. Cunts.
Also whoever came up with the term staycation in a fucking cunt of the highest order.
Surely a staycation is staying in your own house but forgetting about the usual chores and routines and relaxing like you are on a holiday???!
If I travel from Cork to Belfast for a week and stay in a hotel am I on a holiday?
Fuck me sideways.

People who whistle incessantly

Quote from: Blackout on August 11, 2020, 11:28:17 AM
People who whistle incessantly

There's a guy that works in Tesco in Sligo who whistles non-stop. What tune? No tune, just random notes like a kid who just figured out how to whistle.

If I had to work an eight hour shift with him I'd fucking stab him with a carrot

I whistle on and off, but I try and have a tune  :laugh:

'Express' locksmiths. Just came back from holidays there and the lock on the door was jammed. Got charged 360€ for a 15 minute call out. No lock change or nothing. Home insurance will sort me out with the cash, no worries he says.

That's a 1/4 ounce of Bonnie Prince Charlie and a pair of whores for a two hour Patrick Bateman session with the hanger I've just been robbed of.

The other night before going to bed I noticed an unusual, loud humming noise in the sitting room and realised it was my stereo so I turned it off.  I'd never noticed it before but kind of thought little of it. Woke up at a quarter past six this morning,  snuck downstairs and fired in my new Agatus CD. When I turned the stereo back on the humming resumed and, as my one year old son is always playing with the remotes, I thought it wise to turn the volume right down. Voila! The humming disappeared- minor mystery solved. I pressed play on the CD and the volume nearly took my fucking head off! I shudder to think how loud it would have been if I hadn't already turned it down but I'm sure I'd have no downstairs windows left... :o

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 11, 2020, 06:56:45 PM
'Express' locksmiths. Just came back from holidays there and the lock on the door was jammed. Got charged 360€ for a 15 minute call out. No lock change or nothing. Home insurance will sort me out with the cash, no worries he says.

That's a 1/4 ounce of Bonnie Prince Charlie and a pair of whores for a two hour Patrick Bateman session with the hanger I've just been robbed of.

You got ripped off. The locksmith I used literally used a thief's tactic of carding the lock open and charged me 70 quid for the privilege. Felt like a giant spanner for a full day after.

Got most of it back from the insurance.

When stupid Cunts could fuck things up for others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl_9dQLn0Y