Shes also the reason women enjoy looking like they have liver damage.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 20, 2020, 03:22:03 PM
Except Prince wasn't being pushed to 10 year old girls

Do these lyrics ring a bell then?

"Put yo' ass on my face
I love the way your pussy tastes
Girl, you know you are the one
Take that ass and make me cum."

The Outhere Brothers were definitely pushed to people aged 10 years, be that literally or mentally  :laugh:

Just admit it, you're in the fanclub  :laugh:

Honestly, anything like Prince or Cardi B or any twatty rap artist going on about how much pussy he's banging, talking about pussy and dicks I'm just turning it off. Not a prude, just find it about as interesting as 5 year olds talking about poos and farts, which, in fairness is a lot funnier and cuter. Just lowest common denominator, disposable rubbish. When we look at Prince's lyrics in light of his treatment of women, I'd tend towards Russell Brand's way of thinking. Our youth are already hyper exposed to sex, so another video probably isn't going to change anything, but, yes, it's a sad reflection of where we're at when that is mainstream.

I don't find it offensive but it's banal. Maybe it has shock value for teens ala Cannibal Corpse or NWA?

Well said Andy. Reacting to its supposed offensiveness removes from what's really criticizable about it!

Doesn't offend me, I just think it's shite  :abbath:

The video is not without it's charms in fairness  :laugh:

Now this was a video worth getting shocked about.
Was off me bin on Mushies the first time I saw it.  :laugh:
Jaw dropping....

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgwp3

That video is 23 years old now. Gawsh.....  :-[

"Wet Ass Pussy". There's a physcial impossibility.

https://genius.com/Cardi-b-wap-lyrics -
Great lyrics for someone who claims to be Catholic, and has a strong relationship with God. I wonder would he like a piece of her WAP?  :laugh:
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

#1869 August 21, 2020, 01:47:20 PM Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 01:49:12 PM by Eoin McLove
We had a Covid meeting in work today where they handed out a few vouchers to people who were highlighting issues on-site. The one fucking looper from our crew who never stops asking stupid fucking questions was nominated for a voucher! This gowl asked me the other day whether it was safe to sit in her car during break with her windows up if there was someone sitting in their car beside her with their windows up, but they weren't two meters apart  ;D

When she got nominated you could see everyone looking at each other in a sort of disbelief. The gowls will inherit the earth.

And then I got complaints about one of our lads drying his mattress in the drying room. You honestly couldn't make this fucking shit up  :laugh:

Our water's been gone since yesterday evening, due to power cuts in the local waterworks because of the storm. Can't be helped but it's a pain in the arse. Broadband's down since, as well.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 21, 2020, 01:47:20 PM
We had a Covid meeting in work today where they handed out a few vouchers to people who were highlighting issues on-site. The one fucking looper from our crew who never stops asking stupid fucking questions was nominated for a voucher! This gowl asked me the other day whether it was safe to sit in her car during break with her windows up if there was someone sitting in their car beside her with their windows up, but they weren't two meters apart  ;D

When she got nominated you could see everyone looking at each other in a sort of disbelief. The gowls will inherit the earth.

And then I got complaints about one of our lads drying his mattress in the drying room. You honestly couldn't make this fucking shit up  :laugh:

:laugh:

The mad thing is probably everyone on this site has a similar story.

Lads who are anti-mask until it's time for the GardaƬ to identify them.

A bit of context lad?

Dopes protesting in Dublin about having to wear masks.