Yeah, my sister got something yesterday that she ordered before any sign of a lockdown or before the situation got serious at all. It was only coming fron the UK too.

I asked for a refund, no response so I'm putting in a claim.

A load of straplocks I ordered from Aliexpress back in February (or possibly late January) arrived today 😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Have a holiday booked to Thailand and Cambodia for the first two weeks of August, for which I paid 1100 as a deposit, with 2500 remaining to be paid (it's a package thing). I was understandably concerned about not getting into the gaff, so when I called asking to change the destination or to cancel, they told me, and I quote (this is amazing) -

'Cancellation administration costs are €3600. Destination change is not possible at this stage'

FUCK OFF YE CUNTS

Quote from: Caomhaoin on June 25, 2020, 08:56:03 PM
Have a holiday booked to Thailand and Cambodia for the first two weeks of August, for which I paid 1100 as a deposit, with 2500 remaining to be paid (it's a package thing). I was understandably concerned about not getting into the gaff, so when I called asking to change the destination or to cancel, they told me, and I quote (this is amazing) -

'Cancellation administration costs are €3600. Destination change is not possible at this stage'

FUCK OFF YE CUNTS
That's what you get for being a big smelly racist Father Kev....  :laugh:

Fuckin pikeys.

Pikey wan of about 14 in the pizza shop.

"How much is the 4 seasons deal?" (2 pizzas, 2 chips, bottle of coke + 4 dips)

"€20"

"Lovely, so I'd be able to give you a tenner to get that with only one pizza"

"No"

"How much is one pizza?"

"€10"

"So can I get the 4 seasons deal, with one pizza for €10?"

I couldn't tell if it was a form of haggling or did she genuinely not understand the concept of a meal deal. She looked like a walnut in her tan, and too tight tshirt twisted to reveal far too much skin which was a vulgar display of pikey.

The Alt-Right don't get their money back. Or go on their jollies.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on June 25, 2020, 08:59:51 PM

FUCK OFF YE CUNTS
That's what you get for being a big smelly racist Father Kev....  :laugh:

I wouldn't be able to devote myself full time to the old racism now Father

FUCK OFF YE CUNTS

Offer to pay it and go? If they can't provide it they will have to refund you.

I'm going to pay it, but if I can't go, god knows how long I'll be waiting for the money back, and can't book anything else in the meantime.

Do you live in a roasting hot country with beaches by any chance?

Just shiting, but think of those of us who will be in a caravan on the west coast of ireland for a week with no telly while you are waiting for your refund.

I do get the peeve though, they are trying to do you like a kipper

Quote from: astfgyl on June 25, 2020, 10:46:18 PM
Do you live in a roasting hot country with beaches by any chance?

Just shiting, but think of those of us who will be in a caravan on the west coast of ireland for a week with no telly while you are waiting for your refund.

I do get the peeve though, they are trying to do you like a kipper

There isn't as broad a selection of ladyboys/ impoverished hookers in Spain for him. Seriously, I'd be pissed too. Not small change he's talking about.

FUCK OFF YE CUNTS

Is it def 3600 euro and not 3600 baht? Cos 3600 baht is only about 100 euro

No, there are flights there and back, 5 internal flights and 14 nights in 5 star hotels. It's not baht sadly :)

Seeing people out in the pissing rain with over the ear headphones. Doubly so when they're worn outside a hat that'll keep them dry. They're not waterproof, lads.

Same buckos will be back up in Currys saying "I bought these a few months ago and now they don't work". Dopes.

Getting a flood of inspiration, then when I go to record a demo my gear keeps cutting out on me.
Fuckity fuck!
Whether it's the laptop or Windows, recording or sim software, or just hardware getting senile, I can't figure out.
The song(s) are about the Hellfire Club, so maybe I'm just cursed :abbath: