Tippin away is A1

Now yer suckin' diesel.

Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2020, 04:08:25 PM
Now yer suckin' diesel.

this is one of the few countryside phrases I really like. It perfectly fits that moment where a task starts to flow properly and you have a working rhythm going.

pulling up trees is another fun one

Lovely hurlin'.

Fuckin' hell, that boils my blood.

"I will wank you off" what's up with that one?

One of my work colleagues constantly adds " oh 100% " to the end of his answers when we have a conversation.  I think I could ask him anything and he would throw in oh 100% at the end of his reply. I suppose it could be worse. I think I just made myself a peeve by saying it could be worse .

Arguing with stupid housemates over trivial things. Some people need aggro in their life.

Ha, that they do. I love asking angry people why they're so angry. Like this:

"Why are you so angry"?

I think that when people start arguing over trivial shit, it's because they're actually very unhappy with themselves.

Yeah, she fits the bill. Unemployed, old, never sees her family and has no friends. I find it difficult to maintain any level of passion when talking about the bins.

Quote from: hellfire on June 21, 2020, 10:02:05 PM
Arguing with stupid housemates over trivial things. Some people need aggro in their life.

u ok hun xx

10 weeks yesterday that I bought a CD on Ebay and no sign of it. I know postal systems around the world are under pressure at the moment but I've been patient enough. Annoying.

It's some pain in the arse. Waited three weeks for stuff to arrive from Portugal.

Lads, I'm waiting on a guitar pedal from Aliexpress since the end of March!

DON'T BUY FROM CHAI-NAH.!!

A package of mine from Mexico took 1 month to get from the sender to Mexican customs. I should have it in time for Xmas.  :laugh:

I've been waiting on pedal parts sent through regular post for something onto 5-6 weeks now, from a few places.  Ordered other parts from the same companies, larger orders so I paid for courier shipping instead, both turned up in a week.  I'm positive the earlier parts will turn up (they always do) but it could take a while.