Ah neighbours. This fine weather is getting them out into their gardens. I have never and I mean never blasted them with the metal of death yet they blast me with their dance music.
We all have our rights and blah blah but there is no need to be a thoughtless fuckface.  I'm close to introducing them to Portal but then the rest of the neighbours will have to deal with the mash up.
I'm peeved.

I have the same issue here and I'm very much live and let live and all, but the fucking tunes are cat. What is it that makes shit knacker rave acceptable to poison people with at extreme volume, but a small bit of gentlemanly extreme metal gets on everyone's goat?

Been doing a bit of painting out the back the last few days. Fella next door, early 20s, still lives at home. Grand job. He'd some bird over around lunchtime coupla days ago, out the back. Suave cunt throws on a rake of A-Ha. Grand says I doing my priming and undercoating. Then yesterday the same fucker is with a coupla lads playing some modern rap, soul RnB yoke, I dunno what you'd call it. Either way, it was louder than A-Ha was previously and very much ruined my Zen.

Bonus points to the lad next door if he played Aha's "Touchy!" on repeat to the bird

I said he was suave but not that suave haha. I got my Manhattan Skyline so I was happy

No matter what time of the day it is in my eastate, there's always some cunts dog barking  :abbath:

Quote from: Circlepit on May 28, 2020, 12:48:47 PM
Ah neighbours. This fine weather is getting them out into their gardens. I have never and I mean never blasted them with the metal of death yet they blast me with their dance music.
We all have our rights and blah blah but there is no need to be a thoughtless fuckface.  I'm close to introducing them to Portal but then the rest of the neighbours will have to deal with the mash up.
I'm peeved.

Same. It's either Romany gypsy music or Bulgarian pop. Both equally horrifying. I just stick on the Opeth loud enough that it drowns there's out. I dont have a problem with neighbours playing music as long as it stops at 11.

Oh the neighbours dog. The 2 on one side bark the odd time. A dog type conversation. The 2 on the other side are full blown fucking retards.  One in particular barks at himself the cunt.

The overuse of portmanteaus like Brexit, Covidiots, Hangry etc. They bug the shit out of me. A girl I used to work with got married a few years ago, her surname is Blanchfield, yer man O'Hara. BLANCHARA JULY 2018. It was even on the invites! Fuck sake.

Agreed, and Brexit really annoys me. It's an ugly portmanteau for a start, and an inaccurate one. If they have to use a portmanteau, at least use an accurate one, such as UKexit.

And now they're blasting tunes next door. Old school Prodigy, so I'll allow it.

Edit - oh no, it's the fucking radio.

Quote from: Ducky on May 29, 2020, 12:20:36 PM

May I suggest sir partakes in a suitable rebuttal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3sgyFSX-Qc

I had 666 Pack on earlier! : laugh:

The utter filth of the bass in the intro.

Quote from: Ducky on May 29, 2020, 12:20:36 PM

Cunts in work had the radio on today. Honestly, it's the first time I have heard daytime radio in 20 or 30 years. Aside from the music - the terrible, terrible music - the forced peppiness/wackyness of the DJs was like having my brain shat upon by that manky Cork lad from the other thread. Horrible.

:laugh: agreed, can't stand even the sound of the radio.