#1500 May 08, 2020, 12:21:20 PM Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:23:26 PM by The Butcher
Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 04, 2020, 01:27:33 PM
Sadly, the only ones that seem to stick in my head are the likes of 'Umbrella-ella-ella...'- shit that would make you wish you were born with no ears.

And that song coincided with nearly 50 consecutive days of rain in 2007 *shudders*

The last few skices of bread in the house being mouldy. Cuntish.

Cunts trying to break into the house, and all the poxy hardware stores around me are closed so I can't get a new lock

And it woke up the fucking kids!

Quote from: Trev on May 08, 2020, 02:13:08 PM
Cunts trying to break into the house, and all the poxy hardware stores around me are closed so I can't get a new lock

And it woke up the fucking kids!

Fuck me, I'd say that's more than a peeve.

If you know what sort of lock you need - TW Clarke will probably ship it to you. I've dealt with them before on stuff. Grand like.

http://www.twclarke.ie/?page_id=3534

Yeah that's far more than a peeve, fucking cunts!

Just had the gards around and they caught the lad trying another house a few doors down, turns out hes out on bail from knocking over houses the other next road over last month. So he was thick enough to go back to the same area, and get caught a second time

So there's a peeve, when you're looking at the news and see shite like "the perpetrator was known to the gardai with 76 previous convictions..."

Quote from: Trev on May 08, 2020, 06:06:01 PM
Just had the gards around and they caught the lad trying another house a few doors down, turns out hes out on bail from knocking over houses the other next road over last month. So he was thick enough to go back to the same area, and get caught a second time

So there's a peeve, when you're looking at the news and see shite like "the perpetrator was known to the gardai with 76 previous convictions..."
But, but his parents didn't hug him every day...

Quote from: Trev on May 08, 2020, 06:06:01 PM

It's really the fucking worst.

I grew up with a lad who was at one point was on his fourth suspended sentence (despite him already been in and out of jail) before the judge said "might want to lock him up again".

I rang the cops one day because he was going up and down the street, trying to kick gates in, kicked a wing mirror off a car, try to punch someone, jumped in front of a car, pissed on someone... all this at 1pm on a Thursday afternoon and I was told "there's nothing they can do".

Right, just great, lads.

And people wonder why the paramilitaries get so much support when they hand out vigilante justice...

Just heard a cover version of 'summer of 69' on RTÉ, Beyond fucking awful

Coming out the back end of three excellent new Ihsahn tracks into the dance floor horror of lenny kravitz.
Talk about a mood kill.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Too much time with one's thoughts is not always beneficial.

I was having a fine time until I heard the birds singing

Someone on my Facebook selling home-knitted face masks...