I tried autoflowers in a tunnel before.
Smoke was so weak it just about got you stoned and that was a jam packed joint.
Indoors in Ireland would be the best bet unless y ou can get clippings which are naturally stronger.

I ws actually wondering how safe is it to send weed in the post if you are sending within Ireland

Quote from: blessed1 on April 17, 2020, 05:37:43 PM
I ws actually wondering how safe is it to send weed in the post if you are sending within Ireland
Wrap it up well without contaminating the packaging and bang a load of ground coffee in with it.

Quote from: blessed1 on April 17, 2020, 05:35:25 PM
I tried autoflowers in a tunnel before.
Smoke was so weak it just about got you stoned and that was a jam packed joint.
Indoors in Ireland would be the best bet unless y ou can get clippings which are naturally stronger.

I've had varying degrees of success with  autos myself. They really need to be finishing before the end of june or the smoke is pathetic. But if the timing is right it's grand. Of course the autos will never be as strong as the traditional 2 phase stuff, but it can be lovely smoke when done right. I've done them indoors as well and they always turned out lovely with a decent yield off em.

"Guess my 5 favourite bands"
Stop.

Quote from: Scáthach on April 17, 2020, 04:57:01 PM

Mick Ó))) kick me while I'm down whydontcha  :laugh:

:laugh:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on April 17, 2020, 05:17:04 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on April 17, 2020, 04:14:23 PM
Harsh times lads my ounce and a half of weed arrived last week haven't even made a dent in it yet.

Oh for the days! We used to get fist-sized buds from rural home growers in Spain until herself got antsy about bringing them over the border. €20 for an ounce sometimes, and quality too.

It's crazy just like most other things what it costs to produce compared to what you end paying after it has passed through several people's hands.

Quote from: blessed1 on April 17, 2020, 05:37:43 PM

You need to vacuum pack it. But I highly doubt post within the country is ever searched unless something about it is suspicious.

#1356 April 18, 2020, 12:12:09 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:15:04 PM by leatherface
Waiting for vinyl and books (discogs, amazon) to arrive in the post. No sign of it yet. Been quite a while now. Never had issues before. Either they were stolen, were swallowed by a black hole or they are affected by 'the event'. I don't know if there are issues with the post at the moment in Ireland but I don't know if and when this stuff will arrive. F—- this bollocks situation, getting well pissed off with it all day by day.

I've been receiving post but I'm not stressing about the timing.  It'll arrive,  just allow for delays.

#1358 April 18, 2020, 12:16:10 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:17:43 PM by Carnage
It took 5 weeks for a CD to get to me recently, bought on Discogs but it was coming from Japan (usually ~3 weeks), to be fair. Bear with it, it'll get to you.

Quote from: leatherface on April 18, 2020, 12:12:09 PM
Waiting for vinyl and books (discogs, amazon) to arrive in the post. No sign of it yet. Been quite a while now. Never had issues before. Either they were stolen, were swallowed by a black hole or they are affected by 'the event'. I don't know if there are issues with the post at the moment in Ireland but I don't know if and when this stuff will arrive. F—- this bollocks situation, getting well pissed off with it all day by day.

I've been buying CDs online a lot lately and they are all arriving earlier than the estimates. Mostly coming from Music Magpie. Amazon Prime stuff is estimated at around 10 days now though instead of 2, but I'm still getting it before then. Can you report it as undelivered and get new ones sent out? That has happened me before, and the new one got to me before the old one, although the old one did arrive

Quote from: leatherface on April 18, 2020, 12:12:09 PM
I picked up a few bits both before and after the lockdowns started, it's all trickling in one way or another.  I've been building guitar pedals for a while now, and my regular supplier was hit with a minimum of a week delay (usually I get the parts 1-2 weeks after order) but another crowd I use moved the parts to me as normal with zero delay.  Records also coming in as normal, unusually enough.  But in work it's a different story and supply through some places has been badly hit, delays up to two weeks for stuff that was usually 2 days.

I wouldn't fret too much in the current climate. I've the new Blut Aus Nord out there somewhere this ages but I'm finding it half the fun when things do turn up that you either have given up on or forgot all about. I got Van and Swart  orders within ten days recently which I thought was good all things considered. Also you probably have a tracker on those Amazon orders to give you some idea at least.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#1362 April 19, 2020, 01:40:21 AM Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 01:54:05 AM by leatherface
Amazon has been fairly quick, in that I have received *one of the aformentioned books, it's Discogs thats the problem. Buying collectible vinyl during this time and relying on the, already stressed out and workerless, local postal services is probably not a good idea. You live, you learn. We'll see if it all arrives. Seems like they are terrified to hand over anything to anyone without written permission, lawyers etc. ´´First world problems as they say :(

#1363 April 19, 2020, 04:34:22 AM Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 04:40:47 AM by mickO)))
Quote from: leatherface on April 19, 2020, 01:40:21 AM
Amazon has been fairly quick, in that I have received *one of the aformentioned books, it's Discogs thats the problem. Buying collectible vinyl during this time and relying on the, already stressed out and workerless, local postal services is probably not a good idea. You live, you learn. We'll see if it all arrives. Seems like they are terrified to hand over anything to anyone without written permission, lawyers etc. ´´First world problems as they say :(

It's so easy for sellers to get fucked over when they accept paypal as payment in normal situations with what is going on now it just increases the chances of sellers getting robbed.

As for the post I had a record sent from the US on good Friday and it arrived in Ireland on Thursday. Ordering anything overseas right now is risky and the risk gets bigger with each passing day. Have a friend in Sweden who has to send me some items and they told me Sweden cannot post to Ireland.

That Blut Aus Nord came today  , it's probably seen more of the world than I have but  got there in the end
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes