We've been rationing out a lump of pollum for weeks now!

#1336 April 16, 2020, 09:24:27 PM Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:32:05 PM by astfgyl
Quote from: Scáthach on April 16, 2020, 09:00:58 PM
The weed ran out last week  :'(

Fuck in a few autoflower seeds as soon as possible let em off out in the garden and you will be good to go again in no time. The first few weeks of this I couldn't touch the smoke because it was making me paranoid but the last few days I've been getting back to me old self and the blim (Pollum as well as it happens but I'd be the sort of dirty bastard I'd smoke the old soap as well not a bother) is shrinking again.

At least I'm not alone. Predicting a drop off in snack food sales around the country soon.

The dark web is a great supplier if you are unfamiliar with it but because the problem is worldwide, I'd expect the Silk Road to suffer a bit as well. I've seen the blims coming from there though and they are the finest. The last one I saw was a wedding invitation with a big flat blim of squidgy in it and it was very inventive packaging and wonderful smoke. Hardly any arsenic in it either.

I've got about 2 days worth left myself.
There's still plenty around but I've to drive into the city to get it which is a bitch.
I've already been stopped and searched by the cops  twice in the last 3 weeks.
Pure sickening.

Quote from: blessed1 on April 17, 2020, 09:08:51 AM

There's still plenty around but I've to drive into the city to get it which is a bitch.
Pure sickening.
Searched in what context?

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on April 17, 2020, 11:10:29 AM
Quote from: blessed1 on April 17, 2020, 09:08:51 AM

Pure sickening.
Searched in what context?

They said they could smell weed coming from my car which is bullshit cos I never bring it with me and never smoke if I have to go driving.
I think they just took one look at me and assumed I must have something on me.
They were sickened when they found nothing.

That happened me last year. I was pulled over and the Garda said he could get a strong smell of cannabis herb coming from the car. It actually wasn't possible at the time, but I think that is just the regular excuse to have a look for anything at all.

Quote from: astfgyl on April 17, 2020, 11:24:24 AM
That happened me last year. I was pulled over and the Garda said he could get a strong smell of cannabis herb coming from the car. It actually wasn't possible at the time, but I think that is just the regular excuse to have a look for anything at all.

That's just it. You can't really argue with them when they say that.
Tbh I wouldn't even care if I got caught with a small bit.

I got pulled up for not having my NCT docket displayed about 12 years ago, the guff was amazing 'if I ever see you without it displayed again, I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks' etc. I'd only had it done the day before and it was in the glovebox. But there was no talking to this cunt.

Quote from: astfgyl on April 16, 2020, 09:24:27 PM

Fuck in a few autoflower seeds as soon as possible let em off out in the garden and you will be good to go again in no time. The first few weeks of this I couldn't touch the smoke because it was making me paranoid but the last few days I've been getting back to me old self and the blim (Pollum as well as it happens but I'd be the sort of dirty bastard I'd smoke the old soap as well not a bother) is shrinking again.
Now that's interesting. Last time I looked at autos they were 1st and 2nd generation Lowryders. These still around or is there another seed bank you would recommend?

The ones I have are Dr Genetics Gorilla Glue Auto. My brother in law got them somewhere in Dublin and gave them to me. I don't know how they will pan out but it's the only time of the year to get them outside and have them finish. I'm actually a week or 2 late as it is but I could bring them in and finish them if it comes to it. A mate of mine says he smoked it before and it was lovely so here's hoping..

Harsh times lads my ounce and a half of weed arrived last week haven't even made a dent in it yet.

Quote from: astfgyl on April 17, 2020, 04:01:27 PM
The ones I have are Dr Genetics Gorilla Glue Auto. My brother in law got them somewhere in Dublin and gave them to me. I don't know how they will pan out but it's the only time of the year to get them outside and have them finish. I'm actually a week or 2 late as it is but I could bring them in and finish them if it comes to it. A mate of mine says he smoked it before and it was lovely so here's hoping..
Cool, cheers for the tip.
Mick Ó))) kick me while I'm down whydontcha  :laugh:

Quote from: mickO))) on April 17, 2020, 04:14:23 PM
Harsh times lads my ounce and a half of weed arrived last week haven't even made a dent in it yet.

Oh for the days! We used to get fist-sized buds from rural home growers in Spain until herself got antsy about bringing them over the border. €20 for an ounce sometimes, and quality too.