Jetlag. Went for a 'nap' at 3pm, woke up at 12am.

Tough at the top alright.

Oh now little boy,  merely a peeve in the pet peeve thread. 

Today's peeve is the Stop 5G brigade.

Lads, if ye don't understand wacky terms like "electromagnetic spectrum" and "non-ionising radiation" then ye're not exactly equipped with the necessary tools to form an argument against 5G now, are ye?

Quote from: Ducky on January 25, 2020, 02:03:31 PM

Lads, if ye don't understand wacky terms like "electromagnetic spectrum" and "non-ionising radiation" then ye're not exactly equipped with the necessary tools to form an argument against 5G now, are ye?
They won't listen to you when you try to explain either.
Hippies in general, and their assumption because I'm a long haired lefty that I'm into any form of woo.
English immigrants giving out about the Polish/Asians/Muslims. Last I checked Pawel, Kim and Mohammed contribute more taxes than you, ya racist tan cunt.

On a flight to Budapest from Madrid yesterday full of retards who wouldn't accept that the cabin baggage holds were full and delayed the yoke by half an hour bitching at the cabin crew. Noisy Spaniards to boot. Head wrecked!

Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 25, 2020, 05:21:13 PM
On a flight to Budapest from Madrid yesterday full of retards who wouldn't accept that the cabin baggage holds were full and delayed the yoke by half an hour bitching at the cabin crew. Noisy Spaniards to boot. Head wrecked!
Headphones my dear boy. Crying kids? Pump up the volume.

You'd be deaf long before you got the volume loud enough to drown out Spaniards when they get going.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 25, 2020, 05:55:21 PM
You'd be deaf long before you got the volume loud enough to drown out Spaniards when they get going.
Yes that is true  :laugh:
Just as well I have over ear noise cancelling jobbies then  :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 25, 2020, 07:22:44 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 25, 2020, 05:55:21 PM
Yes that is true  :laugh:
Just as well I have over ear noise cancelling jobbies then  :laugh: :laugh:

Spanish kids see you and be all.. desafĂ­o aceptado  :abbath:

Great people, the spanish. But on your jollies they rival Americans for melting the ceann. So many little trollops around ruining the architecture with their shrieks today. Fuck off will ye.

Quote from: lifeeternal on January 25, 2020, 03:54:46 PM
Quote from: Ducky on January 25, 2020, 02:03:31 PM

They won't listen to you when you try to explain either.
Hippies in general, and their assumption because I'm a long haired lefty that I'm into any form of woo.
English immigrants giving out about the Polish/Asians/Muslims. Last I checked Pawel, Kim and Mohammed contribute more taxes than you, ya racist tan cunt.

Yeah I used to get the "you're not very chill, mmmaaannn" from the cunts that assumed because of the long hair and the fact that I studied environmental science at college I was also a complete hippy fuck.

They were also unimpressed to learn that environmental science isn't a big love in with flowers and trees, it's pretty much a chemistry and microbiology course with a side serving of safety, legislation and report writing.

ones who use the term Spag Bol for Spaghetti Bolognese.....

What about people who say holibobs?
To be fair, I do that soley to annoy people for badness.
Cause I'm on my holibobs and they're not.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on January 27, 2020, 01:09:50 PM
What about people who say holibobs?
To be fair, I do that soley to annoy people for badness.
Cause I'm on my holibobs and they're not.

the term "going for a few scoops" fucks me off as well...and yes I'm a miserable bastard...