It's like a scene from a Hitchcock movie every time the cats go near the garden 😂

The car battery appears to be dying. It hasn't held a charge since last running on Friday. I managed to get enough into it to start after leaving a trickle charger on it for the last hour Cunty fucking thing. Out here in the sticks, when the car doesn't start you are properly fucked.

Chief executive and co-founder of Via, a New York-based company that develops technology for car-pooling apps, says the era of the personal car is over. "I hope that one day we will look at the people who are by themselves in a car and it will be like walking into a kindergarten and lighting up a cigarette."

Get fucked.

Quote from: Juggz on January 12, 2020, 08:16:56 PM
The car battery appears to be dying. It hasn't held a charge since last running on Friday. I managed to get enough into it to start after leaving a trickle charger on it for the last hour Cunty fucking thing. Out here in the sticks, when the car doesn't start you are properly fucked.

Ha that brings me back a few years to bring too broke to afford a new battery for months. Lived in a heavily populated area at the time so used to have to drive the streets near my house after work looking for parking on one that had decent enough slope that I could roll start the car the following morning  :laugh:

Quote from: The Butcher on January 12, 2020, 08:18:55 PM
Chief executive and co-founder of Via, a New York-based company that develops technology for car-pooling apps, says the era of the personal car is over. "I hope that one day we will look at the people who are by themselves in a car and it will be like walking into a kindergarten and lighting up a cigarette."

Get fucked.

Retarded shite.  I suppose it's easier to criminalise ordinary people than to get the government or big business to actually do anything when they are the cause of all of the world's fucking problems.

I'm all for going electric but give us an infrastructure and maybe help out by subsidizing electric cars.  They cost a fortune! Annoying as fuck.

This Love Island shite starting up again...who the fuck watches this complete and utter shite.....braindead stuff of the highest order.....

I also love how the typical Love Island heads (two of the girls I used to work with anyway) would say I'm wasting my time for sinking it into music, videogames, nerdy boardgaming, books and other pursuits and sure would I not watch a few episodes because I'll no doubt love it if I gave it a chance.

Sure girls, I'll hook ye up with Defeated Sanity's discography with a few SunnO))) albums on the side, they'll grow on ye too, I swear 🙄

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 12, 2020, 11:12:15 PM

Get fucked.

Retarded shite.  I suppose it's easier to criminalise ordinary people than to get the government or big business to actually do anything when they are the cause of all of the world's fucking problems.

I'm all for going electric but give us an infrastructure and maybe help out by subsidizing electric cars.  They cost a fortune! Annoying as fuck.

Anytime someone is going on with this starry eyed, utopian, optimism, I always recall the Cow Sculptures around Dublin and seeing one particular lad taking a flying kung fu kick at one of their heads..details below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/cow-sculptures-taken-off-streets-of-dublin-after-attacks-by-vandals-1.366367%3fmode=amp

Can you imagine letting these cunts into your brand new electric car?

Quote from: The Heretic on January 12, 2020, 11:17:22 PM
This Love Island shite starting up again...who the fuck watches this complete and utter shite.....braindead stuff of the highest order.....

It's unbelievable the amount of people in work (women usually) who seen to watch this shite. Is it not a bunch of shallow pretty boys and girls being shallow with each other and occasionally fucking?

Or is there more to it? I'll admit the very first series of Big Brother was very interesting, but reality TV has loooong burst it's bubble.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 12, 2020, 11:12:15 PM

Get fucked.

It's the false promise flipped into virtue signaling from a asshat conflict invested CEO that pisses me off....I really doubt if it's actually logistically possible to make public transport a viable alternative to the private car. For it to truly happen you'd expect people on board with all sorts (shopping/big items/luggage/prams/wheelchair etc) - I noticed (esp over Christmas period) this already causes trouble. They expect people to fold up their prams & put their babies on their laps...then you are at the mercy of an idiot bus driver slamming on the brakes.

At best, these are exclusively city solutions to exclusively city problems. None of this bullshit takes any account of what real life is like out here in the sticks or outside of any moderately sized town.

On weeks leave, and I'm after coming down with bad cold. Fuck sake.

Quote from: Juggz on January 13, 2020, 04:46:08 PM
At best, these are exclusively city solutions to exclusively city problems. None of this bullshit takes any account of what real life is like out here in the sticks or outside of any moderately sized town.

Well this is it. It's just a way for a select few to control assets that we should be able to have ourselves, some assholes jumping on the green bangwagon to push their own agendas (which will damage the Greens aims).

Car sharing...what next...co living? Oh wait.... :'(

Plus some fund bought up over 200 houses in Lucan this week, another thing that pissed me off...maybe it's time to give the news a miss for a while  :-X

#1033 January 14, 2020, 02:08:22 PM Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 02:10:33 PM by The Heretic
Election time......posters of lying fuckers who promise everything only to disappear up their own hole once in office giving the 2 finger salute. Please for once come to my door in the evening time when I'm actually in and not out working to pay for my increasing car insurance and LPT and now extra VAT on food supplements that actually enable me to work in the first place with my current health conditions......cmon you cunts..I'll be waiting!!

Quote from: The Heretic on January 14, 2020, 02:08:22 PM
Election time......posters of lying fuckers who promise everything only to disappear up their own hole once in office giving the 2 finger salute. Please for once come to my door in the evening time when I'm actually in and not out working to pay for my increasing car insurance and LPT and now extra VAT on food supplements that actually enable me to work in the first place with my current health conditions......cmon you cunts..I'll be waiting!!
Don't buy your supplements in Holland & Barretts, they've used the tax as an excuse to jack the price on products up by 15 euro in some cases. Don't shop in Holland & Barretts because they generally don't believe in paying people for the actual hours they work.

People who can't shit into the fucking toilet, AAAARRRRRGGGGGJJJJJJJXDTFJNDSKTVV CUNTS!