Am desperate for a Dublin metal gig at this point! Are there any others on the horizon?

Am kicking myself for missing the Cruachan gig now, even though I had no clue it was happening until after the fact

Quote from: Snare on December 10, 2021, 04:49:07 PM
Picturing Mick right now...

Not quite there yet hasn't been too bad of a week overall.

Anyway how do you go about getting a refund for this? All I got from ticketmaster was an email saying it was postponed with no refund option. I most likely won't be living in Ireland whenever the rescheduled show takes place so I want a refund.

Was in a similar situation wih regard to Netherlands Deathfest. Took a lot of time but a refund option was eventually uploaded onto their Dutch homepage. Applied for same. Took months to come through but got there eventually. Contrast that with the hotel in Eindhoven who refunded within the week. Hope things work out.

Quote from: mickO))) on December 10, 2021, 05:04:19 PM

Anyway how do you go about getting a refund for this? All I got from ticketmaster was an email saying it was postponed with no refund option. I most likely won't be living in Ireland whenever the rescheduled show takes place so I want a refund.

Quote from: vinterland on December 14, 2021, 11:49:21 PM
Was in a similar situation wih regard to Netherlands Deathfest. Took a lot of time but a refund option was eventually uploaded onto their Dutch homepage. Applied for same. Took months to come through but got there eventually. Contrast that with the hotel in Eindhoven who refunded within the week. Hope things work out.

Quote from: mickO))) on December 10, 2021, 05:04:19 PM

Thanks. Yes had some tickets refunded that were for shows outside of Ireland in 2020. Took months to get a refund option for some of them which was very annoying and even then you only had 30 days to claim it. Ticketmaster are desperate to hold onto peoples money.

Did you guys get an alternative date? All it says is "postponed no date" for me.

From DME socials:

Hi folks. Supposed to still be on holidays here and I had no idea anything was being announced about this tour yet so apologies that a lot of you will have seen new dates for the Marduk/Vader tour without the Irish shows. Due to the agent's insistence on only pushing the tour back 2 months, it was impossible to find suitable venues available in either city. Therefore the Irish shows will have to be cancelled and refunds will be issued. This will be arranged next week when everyone is back to work. Thanks for your understanding.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Anyone else get a refund for Belfast? Got it today but was not refunded the full amount I paid and I can't see an explanation given as to why the money is short?

Quote from: mickO))) on January 04, 2022, 06:40:54 PM
Anyone else get a refund for Belfast? Got it today but was not refunded the full amount I paid and I can't see an explanation given as to why the money is short?

Did you get it from ticket bastard?

Quote from: Blackout on January 04, 2022, 06:54:52 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on January 04, 2022, 06:40:54 PM

Did you get it from ticket bastard?

Yes I just got a refund to my  paypal account. Got a full refund for Dublin but for some reason the Belfast refund was short. Annoying because even trying to contact  ticketmaster is a headache in itself.

Short by much? Could be an exchange rate thing.

Almost €7 and it was refunded in sterling. They refunded me £27 and I paid almost £32. If it was a euro or two I would have put it down to the exchange. Fuck ticketmaster and all the bullshit fees I wouldn't let them keep a cent belonging to me.

I paid £27.75 and got back £27.75, but I'm in Belfast so there's no currency funny business.

Looks like a Marduk show or shows are going to be announced for here after Christmas.