Quote from: Blackout on November 04, 2021, 08:53:05 PM
Wonder will the change the setlist up. Needs more world funeral.
It's a class album alright, the only weak track is Bloodletting. I have no problem with the set they're playing at the moment. I'd like to see them adding Hearse and Burn My Coffin.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marduk/2021/hall-of-fame-wetzikon-switzerland-738afe61.html

Spoiler alert. An amazing setlist. Not easy to justice to such a vast discography but they've ticked a lot of boxes. Now to investigate some Vader. A band that has totally bypassed me over the decades. Inexplicably so.

That Marduk setlist. The last live show I was at was a Vader one in Feb 2020. Will do my best to attend all 3 shows.

Limerick show is cancelled yeah. Basic logistics really, their driver can't legally do the journey between the 2 dates so they opted to do Birmingham instead.

Very, very disappointed. In 14 years of putting on shows this is only the 2nd time something like this has happened with us once a show has been announced and for sale. 

Hopefully no one booked accommodation already.

Thankfully I was holding on for payday to book tickets and accommodation. At least there will still be two shows. I'll kill the bastard that announces a lockdown for early January.

So am wondering now if this will be cancelled due to the new restrictions? Goddamn I was looking forward to it....

Same as that. Hard to see it being financially viable with a max of 150 people. Still holding out hope. One day before those shaggin restrictions end.

So Marduk are saying this is postponed.
Fuck me sideways.

We're going to have restrictions every December/Jan for years.Unless ICU capacity is increased.

We better start training up so Paul to staff the increased ICU capacity 😉 Or start grinds for the kids now...

Outdoor gigs in Fibbers might be the only thing for it, ugh.

Quote from: Snare on December 09, 2021, 11:03:18 PM
We better start training up so Paul to staff the increased ICU capacity 😉 Or start grinds for the kids now...

How about hold onto the newly trained staff,and prepare for the years ahead.

Quote from: Paul keohane on December 09, 2021, 07:33:15 PM
We're going to have restrictions every December/Jan for years.Unless ICU capacity is increased.

Or until people cop the fuck on and stop complying with this bullshit.

So pissed off this was cancelled no doubt most of the other upcoming gigs over the next few months will be cancelled as well.