Is this likely to be sold out? Will tickets be available on the door?

Quote from: nightlord on January 20, 2024, 12:18:21 PMIs this likely to be sold out? Will tickets be available on the door?

Hard to tell but I would expect a warning will be sent out if tickets start to run low.

Do they usually play "Accuser/Opposer" with Alan Averill here, or was that just once or twice?

They have done before. Not just in Ireland.

Quote from: Gmajor1991 on March 31, 2024, 06:13:25 PMDo they usually play "Accuser/Opposer" with Alan Averill here, or was that just once or twice?

Hopefully they don't play that this time.

Not a fan? I liked it at the time. At this point I think it'd be taking up valuable set space that could be used for the new songs. Not pushed if they do or don't.

No never liked it. I remember everyone raving about it on metalireland when the album came out. Always skip it when I have Rom on.

Photos of all of the tour shirts / hoods were posted on the bands Facebook page today.

Jaysus, the wallet will be taking a hit at the show.

#57 April 06, 2024, 01:02:18 PM Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 01:11:49 PM by Naraka
I had a look at the setlist from the last couple of nights. This should be savage!

I can't make this! What a balls.
That merch looks savage. Fuck it.

I can't wait for this one. Outrageously good few months of gigs. Probably the best I can remember and enough to entice me out of my armchair and back to the front row. Between Sigh, Emperor, Marduk and Abbath doing Immortal DME has really outdone itself.