Finally getting to listen to the LP properly. Incredible stuff.

Just saw they have a one track EP called Zoetrope coming out next month, clocks in at 25 mins, preview...

https://fb.watch/gqVn63mdyQ/

Tis another exceptional beast of a thing.

Brilliant track as expected.

Listening to Zoetrope here on the phone. It sounds promising, but of course it's hard to get anywhere near the scope of it through these speakers. I'll pick it up in the coming weeks.

Buzzing to hear this.

There should be a thread for bands who's name you think you know until you actually have to type it into a search engine

This is so, so good. The art of writing hooky riffs in this style is so rare. It's complex and layered, but it's memorable and not consumed with it's own sense of importance. Leads that elevate and add as opposed to being included for the sake.  Weirdly there's the choral production reminds me of the mid-section of Unas Slayer of the Gods.

Quote from: Squigs on December 09, 2022, 04:07:55 PMThis is so, so good. The art of writing hooky riffs in this style is so rare. It's complex and layered, but it's memorable and not consumed with it's own sense of importance. Leads that elevate and add as opposed to being included for the sake.  Weirdly there's the choral production reminds me of the mid-section of Unas Slayer of the Gods.

Couldn't agree more quality throughout.