That is a marvellous tipple. It used be €5.50.

Quote from: Juggz on April 20, 2020, 10:57:08 PM
Aldi have Cotes du Rhone red at about 7 quid and it's quite incredible.
Yep, I love the stuff, fantastic wine region.
Aldi used to do a great Châteauneuf-du-Pape for €15 but they haven't had it for a few months now. Shame....

I just skirted into Aldi to grab a few bits because it was quiet and just spotted this thread, sheesh :laugh:

Quote from: Ducky on April 21, 2020, 04:20:25 PM
I just skirted into Aldi to grab a few bits because it was quiet and just spotted this thread, sheesh :laugh:
How many bottles of wine did you buy?  :laugh:

Leftover pizza for breakfast.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on April 21, 2020, 04:32:15 PM
Quote from: Ducky on April 21, 2020, 04:20:25 PM
How many bottles of wine did you buy?  :laugh:

Ahhh... correct use of words is important :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Getting the weeding done after putting it off for ages.

Fixed up the bike a few days ago, got out for a few cycles, having a rest day today (mostly because it's hell on your arse without the proper padding!), just had a dirty pizza while listening to some Mayhem, about to pick a videogame to settle into for the afternoon.

Pure sound.

Warm weather. Cold beer. I don't think it can be overstated.

Great stuff in aldi these days, and very reasonable. Brown Bear double IPA only €1.99 for a 500ml bottle, which works out better than the 4 for 10 offers you tend to see in other shops. Cans of Native IPA also very good.

Brown Bear is pretty decent.

My brother recently grabbed a pack with two bottles and a nice pint glass for five quid, lovely wee bargain.

Quote from: Carnage on April 22, 2020, 02:09:53 PM
Getting the weeding done after putting it off for ages.
Even though ive been working ive managed to wipe out a huge amount of DIY jobs at home,powerhosed drive way, front of house,back patio area etc.Managed to trim all bushes,hedges.Some of it was gone out of control so it was good to get it done.Im not green fingered or a garden person,but there was great satisfaction getting it done.

Wont do it again for another 5 years!

Today is a day of action. I've just put together a flatpack shelving unit that I bought a few months back and when trying to make space for it, I accidentally tidied the spare room.

Turning your alarm clock off for work on a Wednesday evening. Weekend begins.. \m/...

.....and already being halfway to shitfaced...  :laugh: