Quote from: The Heretic on March 18, 2020, 10:41:42 AM
My missus bought me a mandolin for my birthday, jees its great fun to play....

6 days into isolation and chill and you give her this look...

Coming out of the shower to the sound of Cradle of Filth ripping through a cover of  'Into The Crypt of Rays' and turning that fucker right up.
Say what you like about them but they do turn in some stonking covers do the Filth.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Strimming the shit out of your garden and revealing a nice garden, and 8 cans of Guinness in the fridge

Kids gone to bed, fire lighting, pick a film, cans.

^
That, but just listened to the new Ruiari O'Baoighill album and now watching a Jim Gaffigan special.

I should clarify, I have no kids, so it's all the sweeter.

I never appreciated it before, the effect on my mental well being of going to a cafe.  When it's taken away I pine for it.

Discovering that Monty Python: Almost The Truth is on Netflix, settling down to that with a few cans of Guinness.

Quote from: Giggles on April 13, 2020, 05:43:15 PM
Not having kids  :laugh:

For anyone who doesn't it's an equal blessing as having them is to those who do

Malteser easter eggs...18p in Tesco

Quote from: Thorn on April 10, 2020, 01:59:07 PM
Coming out of the shower to the sound of Cradle of Filth ripping through a cover of  'Into The Crypt of Rays' and turning that fucker right up.
Say what you like about them but they do turn in some stonking covers do the Filth.

I fucking love their cover of 'Sleepless'.

Quote from: Ducky on April 17, 2020, 03:44:36 PM
Quote from: Thorn on April 10, 2020, 01:59:07 PM

I fucking love their cover of 'Sleepless'.

Have you heard the Alison hell one.
It's actually deadly.

Yep and then there's their 'Hell Awaits'... deadly covers the lot of them
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

First bottle of Guinness Extra Stout of the weekend,  pulled cold from the fridge. If there is such a thing as heaven, Guinness Extra Stout has to feature heavily.