The missus gave me her old stereo which has a tape deck for using in the shed when I'm exercising. Rewinding a tape for the first time in years gave me some nostalgia buzz. I threw on Smash by The Offspring and was briefly transported back to my teenage years.

I have that I  tape myself. Got it along with Dookie for Christmas in 94  8) two bangers.

I bought Dookie at the same time as well after reading about those 2 bands and Rancid in Raw magazine.

I wasn't expecting to enjoy Smash as a middle-aged grouch but it's a great album. I would have skipped Come Out and Play if I owned the CD version though!

Smash is a fucking banger!

Smash was the third proper album I ever bought (after Ride the Lightning and In Utero), still fire it on the odd bit! Ignition holds up well too.

10 minutes before heading out the door for an appointment she rings me, says not to bother going in, covered what was needed in about a minute. That'll do.

Receiving the new Metal Legion mag in the post, ah ,turning pages instead of gawping at a fucking screen.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

That beautiful utopian space between being tipsy and properly pissed, where everything is just lovely without the proper craziness.

..ah, the sweet spot
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I used to think I wanted to live on Easy Street but, as I age, I realise it's here I want to live instead.

Daylight saving hours in effect with warm sunny evenings. Being able to go out for a nice stroll in the evening after work or going out and doing exercise without it being cold, getting dark and wet.