Quote from: open face surgery on July 19, 2024, 11:35:30 AMA toasted cheese with O'Donnell cheese and onion and a lash of curry flavoured hot sauce.

A new gladiator enters the kitchen arena.

Speaking of curry in unusual places, a mate sent me this review of a curry chip pizza yesterday  :laugh:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5O6caktW5D/

Quote from: StoutAndAle on July 19, 2024, 11:47:46 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on July 19, 2024, 11:35:30 AMA toasted cheese with O'Donnell cheese and onion and a lash of curry flavoured hot sauce.

A new gladiator enters the kitchen arena.

It has to be tried.

Lying in the bath after a tough physical week, lyric fm in the background and some Lithuania 5.2% beer for company. Bliss

Quote from: Hellyeah on July 19, 2024, 08:32:24 PMLying in the bath after a tough physical week, lyric fm in the background and some Lithuania 5.2% beer for company. Bliss

The bath is a wonderful and probably underused thing

Quote from: StoutAndAle on July 19, 2024, 11:19:33 AM
Quote from: ochoill on July 17, 2024, 05:15:48 PMAte a Koka noodle and coleslaw sandwich there and lads, I feel like I have to tell everyone, it was unreal.  Curry Koka as well.  The hot/cold combo is perfect, the texture match, Ah jaysus

For a truly nice fella - you are a fucking degenerate when it comes to making things in a kitchen.

Did you wash this horrorshow meal down with a cup of your special coffee?  :laugh:
:laugh: I haven't had the special coffee in some time, thankfully.  But the anything sandwiches are still a regular attempt.
Unreal.  Crisps can go in any sort of sandwich, as long as it's that style of crisps.  Yokes like meanies and monster munch can only be eaten with butter in plain white bread but they are unreal for that too.

Comfortable at home, can of Guinness served in a pint glass. Perfect.

Ukraine invading Russia. Jesus it's fucking fantastic. Those Ukranian lads have balls of steel. Lots of Russian generals are going to fall from high windows. May the ground be hard below them.

Australian break dancing.

Lying in bed in the pitch dark (all electronics are unplugged), counting the time between lightning flashes and the boom of thunder.

Currently about 12km from me gaff.

I sat up and saw some pretty cool lightning bolts. Class to see, didn't even know there was a storm coming!

BBQ in the garden on a sunny day, couple of beers, absolute bliss. Ordinarily I hate cooking but in my element here. Had a few bob to spare and treated myself to a brand new Weber. Complete indulgence but worth every penny.

Quote from: Giggles on August 12, 2024, 11:07:55 AMI sat up and saw some pretty cool lightning bolts. Class to see, didn't even know there was a storm coming!

Yeah I was in town around 10pm just before it kicked off and you could see all the birds going mental with it approaching.

Getting a bit of work done on the house by Eastern European builders. The price is the price, no bullshit. I don't mind them having a can on the job either. God bless them:)

Turf: done.

I fucking hate being a bogger but I'll be glad of it come winter.