Got a dodgy Firestick over the weekend, after being stung with a ridiculous Sky bill and ditching all but the basic channels. Nice to have All The Stuff available now.

The sun was out today and it was actually warm for the first time in ages. 

Quote from: Carnage on July 08, 2024, 06:28:16 PMGot a dodgy Firestick over the weekend, after being stung with a ridiculous Sky bill and ditching all but the basic channels. Nice to have All The Stuff available now.

My one really lives up to its' reputation as in half the time when I'm watching something it's a bit dodgy. Still better than paying Sky or the dreaded tv licence for Pravda

Sitting on the windowsill of a chipper waiting for a vindaloo, night over, just a brief walk and some tunes on the cards.  (Tune when I get home because of the phones ...)

Quote from: ochoill on July 13, 2024, 01:26:05 AMSitting on the windowsill of a chipper waiting for a vindaloo, night over, just a brief walk and some tunes on the cards.  (Tune when I get home because of the phones ...)

Please god you'll be already up and the hole burnt out of you. My guts just can't take the vindaloo like they used to. I was late for work the last couple of times I had one

Quote from: astfgyl on July 13, 2024, 10:08:16 AM
Quote from: ochoill on July 13, 2024, 01:26:05 AMSitting on the windowsill of a chipper waiting for a vindaloo, night over, just a brief walk and some tunes on the cards.  (Tune when I get home because of the phones ...)

Please god you'll be already up and the hole burnt out of you. My guts just can't take the vindaloo like they used to. I was late for work the last couple of times I had one

Ah yeah some sight this morning.  Sweating and folded up, waking up with a shock, ripping the CPAP off my face and firing the duvets back like Neo coming around in the matrix, down the stairs like the lads chasing the cheese wheel to make it to the jacks on time.  Doubt the big pints attack helped me in any way

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: I forgot about the fuckin CPAP as well

Some picture drawn up in my head from that description. The Big Pints attack as well did you use up all your MP before the vindaloo? Couldn't even Regen then without the headphones

Ate a Koka noodle and coleslaw sandwich there and lads, I feel like I have to tell everyone, it was unreal.  Curry Koka as well.  The hot/cold combo is perfect, the texture match, Ah jaysus

Introduced the sprogs to "chicken curry" noodles (mix 1 pack koka curry & 1 pack chicken noodles).

They were sceptical at first but are mad for them now. Food of kings  :laugh:

Finding out the company who recently outsourced your IT job are down hard, globally, due to an IT issue.

Quote from: ochoill on July 17, 2024, 05:15:48 PMAte a Koka noodle and coleslaw sandwich there and lads, I feel like I have to tell everyone, it was unreal.  Curry Koka as well.  The hot/cold combo is perfect, the texture match, Ah jaysus

For a truly nice fella - you are a fucking degenerate when it comes to making things in a kitchen.

Did you wash this horrorshow meal down with a cup of your special coffee?  :laugh:

Quote from: Bürggermeister on July 19, 2024, 08:40:46 AMFinding out the company who recently outsourced your IT job are down hard, globally, due to an IT issue.

Magnificent.

Quote from: StoutAndAle on July 19, 2024, 11:19:33 AM
Quote from: ochoill on July 17, 2024, 05:15:48 PMAte a Koka noodle and coleslaw sandwich there and lads, I feel like I have to tell everyone, it was unreal.  Curry Koka as well.  The hot/cold combo is perfect, the texture match, Ah jaysus

For a truly nice fella - you are a fucking degenerate when it comes to making things in a kitchen.

Did you wash this horrorshow meal down with a cup of your special coffee?  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:

A toasted cheese with O'Donnell cheese and onion and a lash of curry flavoured hot sauce.