My auld fella claims to still have a full head of hair based on the 'fact' that he hasn't gone Alan Averill on top (he didn't actually mention Alan, it was some non-metal spa). He's not accepting reality like a man of his vintage should.

I mean, I can't see my own head from above obviously but I'm told I'm doing OK by others. Genuinely couldn't give a fuck but I'd like to know if it's thinning out so I could shave it and go out with dignity.

I still have a tuft up front but I'm almost at the stage of where I need to make the hard decision, not to go full shaved but to get it cut tight..its a cunt of a decision to make but its better than looking desperate to cling on...

I think there's something to be said for getting a comb over. Imagine shamelessly doing that to your family and friends. Putting them in that awkward osition every time you get a haircut and they are like... eh... nice comb over.  I mean, no, not comb over! What comb over?? Anyone for KFC?!

I've had long hair since I was 15 and too stubborn to change it. My two older brothers started getting pretty thin in their mid to late 40s though, so I've got about five years until the choice is taken from me!

Every now and then I have to look at cameras in work and I see the penalty spot on the top of my head but I can't see it face on so I've mostly put it to the back of my mind, if you'll excuse the pun!

Had long hair and dreads as a young lad but once I shaved it off I sort of accepted my fate that those days were not coming back.

Ah well..

The beard going white is worse anyway

Ah yeah, looking in the mirror I'm starting to remind myself of how ex French prime minister Edouard Philippe looked a couple of years ago. Healthy dose of the Irishman's curse mixed in on top though  :laugh:

I am gone bald, proper penalty spot, and I am gone fucking grey.  Had long hair twice when I was younger, Mohawks, Undercuts, dyed blonde, blue, pink, all sorts of shit.  But in between, and regularly since, I just skin my own head every month-ish and have that bit of grown out shit in times between.  The grey in my beard is particularly bad.  I'm like a Calico cat

Not to mention the old badger balls.

Thank god the balls haven't gone off yet but when they do it's the end for me and pubes. Well I say that now but maybe I won't need it to look young by then

Some hateful cunt I used to work with said I looked like a badger because of the white in my beard. I thought it looked distinguished.   Look more like a polar bear with each passing day.   

Ah jesus lads ,I'm on this site for a bit of relief but fucking hell, 'badger balls' has put a whole new worry up me..

Wait til we tell you about badger ball baiting!

What happened to the Simple Pleasures thread anyway?? Someone seems to have edited the pet peeves or random thoughts thread name to Simple Pleasures as a bit of a laugh...

I love the grey coming in, but just get on with it. No time for the transition, I want it to just be grey and get it over with. I can't really see it myself but I'm assured by my loving family that it's there alright. No badger balls yet but my chest is about 50/50.