To be fair, grannys nowadays are a lot hotter than they were 25 years ago...

Quote from: Snare on June 25, 2023, 11:55:21 PMThat actually rings a bell about a granny's grave, christ...

But just driving around Kerry seems an awful waste. Get out of the car and get on a bike or throw on some hiking shoes and fully immerse in things. My hike the June bank holiday with my 11 year old son along the mass rock route from Caherdaniel to Derrynane was glorious!

There was a bit more to what I said, but I take your point of course. I'd need to have made the trip on my own to do more along those lines, as I was with mates. But still, as a visit, I loved every second of it.

The Mournes are next on the list.

Quote from: Giggles on June 26, 2023, 12:21:45 AMTo be fair, grannys nowadays are a lot hotter than they were 25 years ago...

Mine isn't.

This thread is really making me want to spend a few days in Kerry

#1583 June 28, 2023, 12:32:59 AM Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 12:38:39 AM by astfgyl

https://youtu.be/8noCAW7z5Bk

Got reminded of this earlier. Reckon it's one of my favourites of all time. Line getting caught wanking times a hundred. Just brilliant, heartwarming stuff.

Edit: ah jaysus "deeply moronic and indefensible" for having a wank. Could be my favourite clip of anything other than

https://youtu.be/2NAwHwKr2xQ

Total cringe that first clip, just retire or get a new job, don't go on national TV to say you went to therapy for a "Tommy tank" :laugh:

The 2nd,was working a warehouse job at the time, got to watch the match in canteen but at fulltime whistle back to work, plus they docked us 90mins wages the c#nts.

Imagine fuckin docking the wage for one of the greatest moments in Irish soccer history.

Fuck sake

Edit: could maybe understand if you'd given the 90 mins watching the lad wanking but not this

What's worse was I was working for a Japanese pharma company at the time.
And they wonder why I left!!! :laugh:

Just sold a bass to a lad. I had mentioned in the ad it was the same model used by Roger Patterson and Tony Choy back in the day. Fair play to him, he looked them up, discovered Atheist and loves them. It's always cool to meet someone young who digs the good stuff beyond the big bands.

Yep, fair play to him, there's hope yet.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes