One joint (split between two of us) a day, is pretty much the extent of my smoking for the last decade or so. Always with rolling tobacco, and one of those you can get now with no added chemicals. At a session I might smoke a couple rollies, but sessions are less and less frequent. I'd have to be locked or out of it to smoke an industrial cigarette these days though. Find they taste like burning factory, though used to smoke my Camels or Johnny Blue not a bother at all.

I quit when I was 30 but it crept back in when I was drinking, which I'm grand with as they're lovely. This was my 3rd stint back smoking daily over 7.5 years and the longest at about 5 months. Until the next time.

I smoke fags, the vape and joints on a daily basis  :laugh:

So, the shisha only on special occasions?  :laugh:

Quote from: blessed1 on May 25, 2023, 04:59:26 PMI smoke fags, the vape and joints on a daily basis  :laugh:

Wow so cool.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on May 25, 2023, 05:17:25 PM
Quote from: blessed1 on May 25, 2023, 04:59:26 PMI smoke fags, the vape and joints on a daily basis  :laugh:

Wow so cool.

Cheers ya big homophobic retard

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on May 25, 2023, 12:11:24 PMOne joint (split between two of us) a day, is pretty much the extent of my smoking for the last decade or so. Always with rolling tobacco, and one of those you can get now with no added chemicals. At a session I might smoke a couple rollies, but sessions are less and less frequent. I'd have to be locked or out of it to smoke an industrial cigarette these days though. Find they taste like burning factory, though used to smoke my Camels or Johnny Blue not a bother at all.

2 joints a day between you will turn the two of you right wing. Agree about the 20 fags Vs the rollies, as in the fags are awful but the rolls are grand

Stopped in an Irish pub on way home from Carpenter Brut (good but not great), seisiún in full swing. Get talking to lad at bar, young fella from Ballincollig, serves me happy hour price Guinness for the hour and a half I'm there. Sound out. And a hefty session too, at least a dozen musicians.

Woke just as the sun was rising this morning, opened the window and lay there for a while listening to the birds singing. Must be a wren's next just by the house, its song was just lovely to wake up to.

And the swallows are back nesting in the shed, hooray!

Quote from: Carnage on May 30, 2023, 08:07:54 PMWoke just as the sun was rising this morning, opened the window and lay there for a while listening to the birds singing. Must be a wren's next just by the house, its song was just lovely to wake up to.

Get the Merlin ID app to confirm your curiosity, it's fantastic!

Walking a riverbank with the young fella the other week, he asked what was the blue bird he just saw, while I was looking the other way, and it came up straight away that the sound was a kingfisher! Gutted as I've wanted to see one for so long, but delighted for him and he's still talking about it  :)

Love listening to birds and seeing them in my garden.   Have spent hours at the kitchen window watching them. 

Yep, it's one of life's simple pressures alright. There's a spot here I go for exercise and it's a racket of cockatoos, parakeets, lorakeets, kukaburras, the odd lyre bird if you're lucky, and other as yet to be identified winged rodents. You can't beat it.

Quote from: Snare on May 31, 2023, 10:06:20 PM
Quote from: Carnage on May 30, 2023, 08:07:54 PMWoke just as the sun was rising this morning, opened the window and lay there for a while listening to the birds singing. Must be a wren's next just by the house, its song was just lovely to wake up to.

Get the Merlin ID app to confirm your curiosity, it's fantastic!

Walking a riverbank with the young fella the other week, he asked what was the blue bird he just saw, while I was looking the other way, and it came up straight away that the sound was a kingfisher! Gutted as I've wanted to see one for so long, but delighted for him and he's still talking about it  :)

I've never seen one and I've always lived by rivers. One day.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 31, 2023, 10:29:38 PMYep, it's one of life's simple pressures alright. There's a spot here I go for exercise and it's a racket of cockatoos, parakeets, lorakeets, kukaburras, the odd lyre bird if you're lucky, and other as yet to be identified winged rodents. You can't beat it.

Try Merlin ID and it will identify all those ones ya don't know. Yout can download a pack based on the continent you're on and pulls up all their data if you're interested.

It's gone to the stage where I switch off the bandcamp tunes during hill walks and the like, and see what birds it picks up. It's getting a bit like Pokemon catching Uncommon and Rare birds ;D I really like the Willow Warbler, wouldn't have known who that was making the noises before.