Getting up early, having breakfast and then back to the sack. Ah lads :)

Falling onto the floor at half 7 and being in work for 9.

Oh wait that's not good it's awful. My face..

https://twitter.com/ai_metal_bot?t=SjiMjAeOW4xyQB3qDm8MOA&s=09

Came across this twitter feed of a bot generating a metal band name, album title, and artwork. Some brilliant stuff in there

Quote from: Trev on October 15, 2022, 09:53:39 PMhttps://twitter.com/ai_metal_bot?t=SjiMjAeOW4xyQB3qDm8MOA&s=09

Came across this twitter feed of a bot generating a metal band name, album title, and artwork. Some brilliant stuff in there

Never mind that, have you heard the new First Cipher - Insidious Abductor: Extraterrestrial Torment? It's fucking septic

#1309 October 25, 2022, 02:30:37 AM Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 03:41:39 AM by Carnage

Double dole payments for Halloween. Yes please and thank you.

Quote from: Giggles on October 26, 2022, 03:52:07 PMDouble dole payments for Halloween. Yes please and thank you.

Get a job hippy  :abbath:

Seeing the council digging the absolute shit out of the neighbour's landscaped garden. The cunts filled in the open drain outside their place and didn't think of connecting drainage to the pipe which runs through my place, meaning the upstream water got dumped into my place in heavy rain. The cunts had no interest in resolving the issue, either. Yesterday, a lad from the council called out, had a good chat and showed him the situation. Today he brought the digger.

Even more pleasurable, they cut through the cunt's water pipe.

Best of all, yer one drove out of her driveway as I was coming back and I got to see the sour expression on her cunty face. Deeee-fucking-licious.

I'm guessing you're not much of a fan of theirs. Nothing like a nice hostile relationship with the neighbours. I used to live next to a woman that I hated so very much I found it invigorating.

Quote from: Ollkiller on October 26, 2022, 04:18:08 PM
Quote from: Giggles on October 26, 2022, 03:52:07 PMDouble dole payments for Halloween. Yes please and thank you.

Get a job hippy  :abbath:

I work part time  :abbath:

Quote from: hellfire on October 26, 2022, 06:54:54 PMI'm guessing you're not much of a fan of theirs. Nothing like a nice hostile relationship with the neighbours. I used to live next to a woman that I hated so very much I found it invigorating.
I never really had any dealings, or any reason to dislike them, until this. They refused to connect the work they had done and the repeated flooding of my gaff afterwards. Water was coming out of the ground making shit of my place. I had to dig and find the pipe outside my place and actually show them the fucking pipe to get them to accept the pipe actually existed. Even then, they were not interested in doing anything about it. At one point, she suggested the water in the drain was not their problem and I should pay to have any work done on their property. Fuck them. I don't want a war with any neighbour but they can get fucked. They are nothing to me. Hopefully, I'll never have a reason to engage with them ever again. When I think of her face this afternoon, though, it will warm my heart as long as I live. It was a beautiful moment.

Hearing my son laughing in his sleep. What mad stuff goes on in a three year old's dreams I wonder   :laugh:

Wandering around all the local shops in this shitty weather and they're all out of lemsip.

Returned home and made a gigantic mug of hot poitín. A couple of ibuprofen and this potential peeve has transformed into a pleasure indeed  8)

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 01, 2022, 07:00:00 PMHearing my son laughing in his sleep. What mad stuff goes on in a three year old's dreams I wonder   :laugh:

Not the exact same but I got a good laugh last night out of the 7 year old sleepwalking into the teenagers room and pissing on his floor. I woke up to the older lad going "what are you d... NO NO NO". Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella

Quote from: astfgyl on November 03, 2022, 12:37:05 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 01, 2022, 07:00:00 PMHearing my son laughing in his sleep. What mad stuff goes on in a three year old's dreams I wonder   :laugh:

Not the exact same but I got a good laugh last night out of the 7 year old sleepwalking into the teenagers room and pissing on his floor. I woke up to the older lad going "what are you d... NO NO NO". Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella
:laugh: