Quote from: astfgyl on November 03, 2022, 12:37:05 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 01, 2022, 07:00:00 PMHearing my son laughing in his sleep. What mad stuff goes on in a three year old's dreams I wonder   :laugh:

Not the exact same but I got a good laugh last night out of the 7 year old sleepwalking into the teenagers room and pissing on his floor. I woke up to the older lad going "what are you d... NO NO NO". Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella

:laugh:  classic

Getting out to the hills early for a walk/ run after a night of cans*. That'll sweat the bastard out  8)

*Meeting up with a few Aussie metalheads for pints this afternoon to undo my good work... sherlukkit.

#1323 November 21, 2022, 03:52:22 PM Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 04:01:59 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Stopped in out of the rain for a pint of Old Speckled Hen (English pub, but a proper one), a packet of crisps, and a few pages from the bewk I have on the go. Even Fairytale of New York coming on (first of the season!) only added to the whole simple pleasure of it.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 21, 2022, 03:52:22 PMStopped in out of the rain for a pint of Old Speckled Hen (English pub, but a proper one), a packet of crisps, and a few pages from the bewk I have on the go. Even Fairytale of New York coming on (first of the season!) only added to the whole simple pleasure of it.

Lovely. My kind of afternoon.

Only thing with me is that I'd go in for one pint out of the rain and end up coming home 6-12 hours later with a giant wok that I had liberated from the rubbish skip of a local Chinese restaurant.

Quote from: StoutAndAle on November 21, 2022, 04:27:48 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 21, 2022, 03:52:22 PMStopped in out of the rain for a pint of Old Speckled Hen (English pub, but a proper one), a packet of crisps, and a few pages from the bewk I have on the go. Even Fairytale of New York coming on (first of the season!) only added to the whole simple pleasure of it.

Lovely. My kind of afternoon.

Only thing with me is that I'd go in for one pint out of the rain and end up coming home 6-12 hours later with a giant wok that I had liberated from the rubbish skip of a local Chinese restaurant.

All of the above is great (I'll leave the wok with you though). Nothing like getting in out of the winter's rain, especially if there's an open fire.

Have a couple here:

Large bottle of Guinness for breakfast was great this morning.

The other one is getting good and baked and going for a winter's walk with the crisp leaves underfoot and the cold air on my cheeks. It's a special kind of stoning when it's like that but there hasn't been the weather yet this year. Am looking forward to it all the same

Looking at the album covers on the Dying Victims website  :abbath:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on December 06, 2022, 06:36:19 AMLooking at the album covers on the Dying Victims website  :abbath:

The new Megaton Sword looks deadly. Paolo Gerardi varying his style quite a bit to great effect.

Spotted that alright, put me in mind of Considered Dead a bit
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

That exactly it. Mixed with One Foot in Hell.

Seeing results from paying dentists a fortune. Longstanding issues finally being sorted, though I've eaten my last crusty roll.

Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2022, 11:23:31 PMSeeing results from paying dentists a fortune. Longstanding issues finally being sorted, though I've eaten my last crusty roll.

I'm actually putting off the dentist because of what it's going to cost me but of course the longer I do so the more it's going to cost. Still have all of my own teeth as well but not for long

I'm down a few from over the years but keeping the rest, which is a relief. I thought I'd be losing a few more.

My own fault for neglecting them.

What kind of stuff are ye lads smoking if you're worried about losing teeth!?