Quote from: Giggles on December 08, 2022, 04:08:37 PMWhat kind of stuff are ye lads smoking if you're worried about losing teeth!?

I was thinking the same 😄

Quote from: blessed1 on December 08, 2022, 04:35:09 PM
Quote from: Giggles on December 08, 2022, 04:08:37 PMWhat kind of stuff are ye lads smoking if you're worried about losing teeth!?

I was thinking the same 😄

The good shtuff

Just years of gradually increasing neglect, embarrassingly.

Cup o tae, pecan slice out of the Lidl bakery, everyone out of my sight for a few hours and the bit of telly. Fuckin' sound.

Quote from: Carnage on December 08, 2022, 04:56:07 PMJust years of gradually increasing neglect, embarrassingly.

I have never flossed in my life, I vape and I'm fairly sure I brush my teeth arseways and the last three or four times I've been to the dentist I only needed a cleaning, I think I have two fillings total. You must be up to something carnage :)

Aytin' shite. Had a seriously sweet tooth for years, thankfully grown out of it now but the damage was done and I'm only now putting it right.

Flossing is the business, makes a difference alright. My gums were in shite 'til I went into the dentist and started taking proper care of them, flossing and all (I never did because it always got caught, different floss now, grand stuff). All good now.

My auld lad used to be a disaster as a chap, his teeth got all grey, 40 major a day, taking as much care with brushing as you or I would scratching our holes. He's now predictably an oral hygiene zealot, too late though old man!

Quote from: astfgyl on November 27, 2022, 02:19:25 PMThe other one is getting good and baked and going for a winter's walk with the crisp leaves underfoot and the cold air on my cheeks. It's a special kind of stoning when it's like that but there hasn't been the weather yet this year. Am looking forward to it all the same

Today's the day!

I have been waiting for you, o winter spirit

Quote from: astfgyl on December 09, 2022, 01:25:50 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on November 27, 2022, 02:19:25 PMThe other one is getting good and baked and going for a winter's walk with the crisp leaves underfoot and the cold air on my cheeks. It's a special kind of stoning when it's like that but there hasn't been the weather yet this year. Am looking forward to it all the same

Today's the day!

I'm with you on that. Love this weather and I just stocked up on a load of mdma for Xmas.
Happy days, can't wait for tomorrow lol

Serious weather,full moon hanging over the ocean at 8am this morning, above a streak of silver shimmering light.

Ireland is class when it's not constantly wet and windy.

Herb, wine and The Cure in Orange 'One Hundred Years' and 'A Forest' being the obvious highlights.

Quote from: Giggles on December 09, 2022, 04:55:25 PMSerious weather,full moon hanging over the ocean at 8am this morning, above a streak of silver shimmering light.

It is, and it's not just the ring of Kerry and the Wicklow mountains. I went geocaching (remember that?) around my home county of Kilkenny and into Carlow and Laois, areas you wouldn't associate with natural beauty. Me bollix, there are some outrageous spots dotted all over the island, even the south east and the midlands. Lads get a bad taste in their mouths after stopping in Tullow, Tipp Town or Portarlington for a hot chicken roll and being appalled by how horrible those towns are. Get out into the countryside for a spin and you'll be amazed.

Even just driving the country roads in the Midlands when the sun is out is a spiritual experience. The fields with the sun on them, the hawthorn in full bloom, the beasts in the fields... it's epic.

Quote from: blessed1 on December 09, 2022, 01:37:45 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on December 09, 2022, 01:25:50 PM

Today's the day!

I'm with you on that. Love this weather and I just stocked up on a load of mdma for Xmas.
Happy days, can't wait for tomorrow lol

Lovely job, enjoy!  :)

Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 10, 2022, 06:57:42 AM
Quote from: Giggles on December 09, 2022, 04:55:25 PMSerious weather,full moon hanging over the ocean at 8am this morning, above a streak of silver shimmering light.

It is, and it's not just the ring of Kerry and the Wicklow mountains. I went geocaching (remember that?) around my home county of Kilkenny and into Carlow and Laois, areas you wouldn't associate with natural beauty. Me bollix, there are some outrageous spots dotted all over the island, even the south east and the midlands. Lads get a bad taste in their mouths after stopping in Tullow, Tipp Town or Portarlington for a hot chicken roll and being appalled by how horrible those towns are. Get out into the countryside for a spin and you'll be amazed.

It's a fuckin beautiful country when it's not pissing rain and sometimes even when it is.