I keep a supply of new CD cases for this very reason...that was a nice touch alright, never encountered it.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

That moment when practicing something on guitar when finger muscle memory kicks in after weeks of frustration....

Tell me about it. Thirty years later and I've finally almost nailed Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Sitting outside on a covered patio while the rain is coming down in sheets, watching one of the best thunderstorms I've seen in years.

#1279 September 26, 2022, 03:03:35 AM Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 03:10:17 AM by Carnage
That sounds like absolute heaven.

Mine: I have a dodgy (definitely banjaxed) ankle but copious amounts of Shiraz and high volume headphone action are the way to go. I've only cried once tonight so far.

And that was to cry for a refill!

Whacking up the volume when the missus shuts the front door behind her.

One of my own favourites right there

:abbath:

I should have been celebrating four days on me own and loud obnoxious music as the Mrs is away for a few days, but instead I was shitting and puking all night and didn't even go to work. Finally got a cup of tea down just there.

Quote from: Thorn on September 28, 2022, 01:52:39 PMWhen the missus shuts the front door behind her.

Allow me to shorten that for you  :)

;D fair play, that works too

A free gaff is a rare thing of beauty these days. Flaking on the couch with a steady stream of tea, records playing and maybe a good book. Can't bate it.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 28, 2022, 11:22:46 PMA free gaff is a rare thing of beauty these days. Flaking on the couch with a steady stream of tea, records playing and maybe a good book. Can't (mastur)bate (to) it (as well).

While we're fixing things