Quote from: astfgyl on May 21, 2024, 11:54:30 PMSepultura Schizophrenia and Beneath The Remains this evening. Opposite order though.

Got it into my head to have a little smoke after every couple of songs and it just kept getting better. The gaps got bigger as well tbf but Troops Of Doom was so strong I had to stop there.

Where to go next is the question..? Dunno whether to go harder or groovier or punkier but I'm thinking

Arkhon Infaustus - Perdition Insanabilis

might just do something else altogether so that's on now and yes good choice and a very underrated or even not even heard to be rated at all more like it album.

Haven't got sick of this one at all over the years

Quote from: astfgyl on May 21, 2024, 11:54:30 PMArkhon Infaustus - Perdition Insanabilis

might just do something else altogether so that's on now and yes good choice and a very underrated or even not even heard to be rated at all more like it album.

Haven't got sick of this one at all over the years
Bought this at their show when they supported Deicide in Dublin,the only album I have by them.I like it a lot,have never check out their other stuff though.

That's where I got it as well! Same here haven't listened to a bit of them otherwise but I doubt it'd be as good as that one anyway so I'm not even going to bother ruining it.

After that last night I fell asleep listening to Leprosy, which can't really be argued with at all. Great album I'll finish it this evening now

Attacker - The God Particle (actually getting a proper listen of this now.   It is growing on me.  Plenty of headbanging moments). 

Beastcraft - The Infernal Gospels of Primitive Devil Worship (stupid name for a band, sounds like something out of World of Warcraft but the album is decent). 

Tyr - Battle Ballads (what you expect from Tyr.  Enjoyable listen but you'd wouldn't be reaching for it in a couple of months). 

Vengeance - Sewer Surge

Master - Saints Dispelled (again it iswhat you would expect from Master - really solid Death Metal.   Really enjoying this one).   

Black Oath - To Below and Beyond

Runemagick - Beyond the Cenotaph of Mankind

Zemial- For the Glory of Ur.

Brutal Truth: Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses.

Back to Napalm Death - Coded Smears And More Uncommon Slurs... some ripper tracks on this. 'We Hunt In Packs', what a tune!

Have a few tapes lined up too...

Everdead Wood
Iarmhairt
Kortirion
Rotlaust

Stuck on a load of Paul Speckmann albums today. Can't go wrong with some meat and potatoes death metal.

Death Strike - Fuckin' Death
Master - Master
Master - On the Seventh Day God Created... Master

Immortal - Blizzard Beasts
Voivod - Rrröööaaarrr
Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Queensryche - The Warning

So good at their peak, has to be said.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on May 22, 2024, 08:27:44 PMQueensryche - The Warning

So good at their peak, has to be said.

Astonishing stuff, they were just another class in their heyday.

N.P. - SCORPIONS - Lovedrive (1979)

Primordial- To The Nameless Dead. Many a year since I've put this one on. What a treat.

Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame
Thor - Ride of the Iron Horse (utter shite.  Couldn't get more than three songs in - a foolish purchase).
My Dying Bride - A Mortal Binding
Exhorder - Defectum Omnium (more shit - this really isn't good.  Another regrettable purchase).
Dodsferd - Fucking Your Creation
Ecclesia - Ecclesia Militans
Dodsferd - Cursing Your Will To Live

Incubus/Opprobrium - Beyond the Unknown. Rediscovering this one, so good!
Defecation - Purity Dilution
Death Strike - Fuckin' Death

Nunslaughter - Angelic Dread