M8L8TH - Reconquista.

Thanks for the recommendation YouTube! I'll just try and ignore the comments though, since personally I'm a bit more 420 than 1488.

I gave them a listen before and they sounded decent. I think I prefer the collision of styles in the recent Peste Noir stuff more though,  in terms of bands operating in that scene.

Yeah, the last few Peste Noire have been fairly unique, in the best possible way. This M8L8TH group seem to borrow and awful lot from them, though maybe that's coincidence.

Just tried to give COC - No Cross, No Crown a listen again. It's still a no from me. Won't be revisiting it too many more times I don't think.

Alice in Chains - Jar Of Flies. Remember nabbing the tape off my brother and absolutely hated listening to it when I was about 10. Foolish child!

Quote from: The Butcher on March 26, 2019, 11:19:00 AM
Alice in Chains - Jar Of Flies. Remember nabbing the tape off my brother and absolutely hated listening to it when I was about 10. Foolish child!

Phenomenal release. Every part of it is perfect and one of my favourite production jobs.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 23, 2019, 10:22:56 PM
Watching Type O Negative- Symphony for the Devil. And cyans.
Was hopping off this last week on Paddy's day.  Genuinely can't ever get sick of this and i've watched it inside out for years now.

So far today:
Verdunkeln  - Weder Licht noch Schatten
Truppensturm - Salute to the Iron Emperors

The Midnight - Days of Thunder

Not something I'd normally listen to but they came up in a conversation about the sensational sax scene in Lost Boys and it was mentioned they had some epic songs with Sax in em... and here I am!

Древород - I Swear to Return Here

The recent Machine Head reunion thing had me reaching for Burn My Eyes again.  :-[
What a great album. Chris Kontos was just on fire on it. They never came close to this again. They can still get fucked with their gig though  :laugh:

I dunno,  that new boyband metal thing they were working on the last album was trĂ©s cutting edge.

And the white denim.... it gave it the edge  :laugh:

It's what Boyzone might have sounded like of they had electric guitars and Down's Syndrome.

Quote from: ochoill on March 26, 2019, 12:16:34 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 23, 2019, 10:22:56 PM
Watching Type O Negative- Symphony for the Devil. And cyans.
Was hopping off this last week on Paddy's day.  Genuinely can't ever get sick of this and i've watched it inside out for years now.

Always avoided watching this because I heard the lads were very inconsistent live. Will have to give it a look over the weekend!

Also this week its:
Opeth - Watershed
Rush - Permanent Waves
Mad Season - Above